• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I was on the Indiana section of GlockTalk the other day and someone was saying how nice it would be to have an "Indiana-only" classified section.

My first thought was to post "everyone check out INGunOwners.com", but then I thought that might not be playing by the rules.

Is there any way to recruit members from other boards?? I KNOW people would sign up.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I would think that if they were already discussing an "Indiana-only" type of site. And if you were to mention this site, your only mentioning it, not forcing or baiting anyone to leave one for the other. Just my opinion....

RogerB:thumbsup:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    esrice,

Thanks a lot for bringing this up. I would really like to get the word out about this site but I don't want people to Spam and give this board a bad name.

I think on sites like GlockTalk the best thing to do is put this site in our signatures.

ingunowners.com and IndianaGunOwners.com both go to this site

I think to get the attention of hoosiers a link to IndianaGunOwners.com in your sig would work best.

I wish we could use sigs on AR15 because they have a popular state board but I don't think it's possible.

Suggestions?

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I wish we could use sigs on AR15 because they have a popular state board but I don't think it's possible.

Suggestions?
    If they don't allow signatures, I would just type it at the bottom/ends of your posts as a signature.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    esrice,

Thanks a lot for bringing this up. I would really like to get the word out about this site but I don't want people to Spam and give this board a bad name.

I think on sites like GlockTalk the best thing to do is put this site in our signatures.

ingunowners.com and IndianaGunOwners.com both go to this site

I think to get the attention of hoosiers a link to IndianaGunOwners.com in your sig would work best.

Suggestions?

You have to be a team member on ar15 to get sigs.

nofear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Indy
    I like the option of putting it in my sig for all the other forums I visit.

Is there any way to get a img? I like the image in the upper left, but want to get rid of the maroon around it?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    This is the image I am using on some forums. I make sure it is a clickable link

ingosignatureiq5.jpg

I like the option of putting it in my sig for all the other forums I visit.

Is there any way to get a img? I like the image in the upper left, but want to get rid of the maroon around it?

Top Bottom