• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I was on the Indiana section of GlockTalk the other day and someone was saying how nice it would be to have an "Indiana-only" classified section.

My first thought was to post "everyone check out INGunOwners.com", but then I thought that might not be playing by the rules.

Is there any way to recruit members from other boards?? I KNOW people would sign up.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I would think that if they were already discussing an "Indiana-only" type of site. And if you were to mention this site, your only mentioning it, not forcing or baiting anyone to leave one for the other. Just my opinion....

RogerB:thumbsup:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    esrice,

Thanks a lot for bringing this up. I would really like to get the word out about this site but I don't want people to Spam and give this board a bad name.

I think on sites like GlockTalk the best thing to do is put this site in our signatures.

ingunowners.com and IndianaGunOwners.com both go to this site

I think to get the attention of hoosiers a link to IndianaGunOwners.com in your sig would work best.

I wish we could use sigs on AR15 because they have a popular state board but I don't think it's possible.

Suggestions?

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I wish we could use sigs on AR15 because they have a popular state board but I don't think it's possible.

Suggestions?
    If they don't allow signatures, I would just type it at the bottom/ends of your posts as a signature.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    esrice,

Thanks a lot for bringing this up. I would really like to get the word out about this site but I don't want people to Spam and give this board a bad name.

I think on sites like GlockTalk the best thing to do is put this site in our signatures.

ingunowners.com and IndianaGunOwners.com both go to this site

I think to get the attention of hoosiers a link to IndianaGunOwners.com in your sig would work best.

Suggestions?

You have to be a team member on ar15 to get sigs.

nofear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Indy
    I like the option of putting it in my sig for all the other forums I visit.

Is there any way to get a img? I like the image in the upper left, but want to get rid of the maroon around it?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    This is the image I am using on some forums. I make sure it is a clickable link

ingosignatureiq5.jpg

I like the option of putting it in my sig for all the other forums I visit.

Is there any way to get a img? I like the image in the upper left, but want to get rid of the maroon around it?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom