• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    HR just does it for shtick. I get that. The careless mistakes by others are what bothers me.

Even using my old Nokia candy bar phone, I'll still go through the effort to spell every word correctly and use punctuation marks. I want people to know I will be doing something in the future and not to think I am sick.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    i don't understand wut the big deel is abut typing and spelling n stuff and punktuation it seems like if you can finger out wut i'm saying then thet shuud b fine and ever1 who cumplanes is jist intimudated by my thoughts and has to attak my grammer because they cant attak my lojic and ideers they shuud b asheymed thet thay mayk sich a big deel owt ove nuthing and shuud just b quite if they kant have a thought abowt the content insted off the way i say it for because ewe notsies r sew dum that u cant reed wut im sayin then you should go away and stop cummin here becawz speelin isnunt imported and peepl woo sey it is r dum n stuff and jist wont 2 maik phun ove mee 4 knot bein edjukated wen if thay wuz smarrted theay would not hav 2 tawk abowt spelin at awl an wuud jus respon 2 wut i sed caws mi grammmir n speeeling haz nuthing 2 due wit hou smarted i is ir wether u should lissen 2 meee.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    :+1:
    ...I work at a huge company and I've done plenty of interviews. I'm always floored when I see resumes that look like they were written by a 10-year-old.

I work at a small company, done a couple interviews, saw a few resumes. I would agree with your assessment.

If by 10 year olds, you meant monkeys. Or maybe cats.:rolleyes:

HamYankee

Expert
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Hendricks County
    This thred is torning out to being a funy on and qite good

i don't understand wut the big deel is abut typing and spelling n stuff and punktuation it seems like if you can finger out wut i'm saying then thet shuud b fine and ever1 who cumplanes is jist intimudated by my thoughts and has to attak my grammer because they cant attak my lojic and ideers they shuud b asheymed thet thay mayk sich a big deel owt ove nuthing and shuud just b quite if they kant have a thought abowt the content insted off the way i say it for because ewe notsies r sew dum that u cant reed wut im sayin then you should go away and stop cummin here becawz speelin isnunt imported and peepl woo sey it is r dum n stuff and jist wont 2 maik phun ove mee 4 knot bein edjukated wen if thay wuz smarrted theay would not hav 2 tawk abowt spelin at awl an wuud jus respon 2 wut i sed caws mi grammmir n speeeling haz nuthing 2 due wit hou smarted i is ir wether u should lissen 2 meee.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    "Let's eat, Grandma!"

"Let's eat Grandma"

Punctuation lives matter!

OxfordComma1.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    His posts are also ignored by many... Possibly more than any other member.

I think he's the only active member I have on ignore. If I feel like I'm wading through a post instead of reading it, it's not worth my time. The funny thing is if he talked like that in real life, I'd not give it a second thought. It's sort of my native tongue...

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster

That had to be painful to type.....I feel your pain, HoughMade!!!:wallbash:

Top Bottom