Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    We will fix you up next time.

Oops. Meant to quote Cru's 1911 comment.

I knew what you meant. I normally shoot handguns like crazy. I got caught up in the rifle shooting yesterday!

It's probably better that I didn't shoot 1911s because it's the only handgun type I don't own yet.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Guys, I hate to say this, but I just went thorough the videos, and most of them are just kimmi and myself shooting various guns. :dunno: I doubt you guys want to see all of that! I do have some random others and I'll post those, but there will only be a few. Sorry about that. I guess I just lost focus with all those toys laying around!

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    Guys, I hate to say this, but I just went thorough the videos, and most of them are just kimmi and myself shooting various guns. :dunno: I doubt you guys want to see all of that! I do have some random others and I'll post those, but there will only be a few. Sorry about that. I guess I just lost focus with all those toys laying around!

Yeah, who wants to see Kimmi shooting guns?!:dunno:

;)

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Yeah, who wants to see Kimmi shooting guns?!:dunno:

;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRPOACXs098]YouTube - Kimmi PS90[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TI4p1ceGZY]YouTube - Kimmi shooting Mosin[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT5ADfJThrc[/ame]

Last edited:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    :wow: Nice place to shoot. :yesway: :ingo:

web.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    GREAT pics and vids guys! :rockwoot: I need more reps to give out!

SE, What up with your left arm ? perhaps a refresher course is in order!! :dunno: :D

And thanks for scaring away the homeless dude so we could sleep!! :rockwoot:

Yes, I believe you're right. Next time around I'm going to have to go through the course again. :facepalm: Still a good picture though! :D

You know, I didn't shoot a SINGLE 1911 yesterday, that kind of makes me sad. I spent most of my day with rifles. The suppressed P22 and GSG were fun though!

Oh, that P22 was sooooo nice with the suppressor. Especially them subsonics. Nothing more than the click of the hammer and the PING of the round on steel. LOVE IT. WANT ONE. :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It was ideal!!

Don't get me wrong, I loved it. If we're ever lucky enough to be invited back, I'd do it again. Still, gotta point out that its a little more ideal for you than it was for some of us, but only because of distance traveled.

I'm hoping for a shooting event closer to Indy one of these days. I've actually been keeping my eyes and ears open for an appropriate location. Kinda leaning towards private property rather than a formal range because it seems most places near town don't allow center-fire rifles. Just haven't seen or heard of anything yet.

All that being said, I'm so glad for the opportunity to get together with a bunch of great people for some great times! :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom