• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I got stopped on a roundabout in Avon a few years back for not using my turn signal, cop told me to treat it like any other intersection and always use your turn signals, I ignored his advice

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You obviously have never been to the circle in downtown Indy on a Friday and Saturday night.....

Kids do it on Monument Circle all night when the weather is nice. That's pretty much just a big roundabout. I know that the local LEOs there usually end up putting barricades up to force the traffic off (at least they used to...haven't been there in years) but in that case people actually were impeding traffic.

They still do. You can't make a complete lap around on weekends.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    I got stopped on a roundabout in Avon a few years back for not using my turn signal, cop told me to treat it like any other intersection and always use your turn signals, I ignored his advice

I got stopped just off the Circle for the same thing. The cop told me to make sure and signal properly in the future, went back to his patrol car and made a right turn in front of me without signalling.

I was impressed.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You all have me reminiscing about crazy nights on the Circle now. I hated weekends when I was working down there. I did have a lot of fun blocking kids who tried to drive around the barricades though. Good times, good times. Scary sometimes, but definitely interesting

Top Bottom