Radical Animal Rights Activists Hold a Funeral…for a Frozen Chicken…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I once got free KFC for shouting down some crazy PETA protesters while sitting at the drive trough window. They were wearing a chicken costume. The chicken had a leg in a cast and was on crutches. They were holding signs about how KFC kills innocent chickens. The manager personally thanked me and said that he had been wanting to do that all day. I would have done it for free, but the chicken was a nice touch.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I give another thanks this Thanksgiving Season, that I'm not a whack-a doodle, & I'm gonna eat at least 2 turkeys, maybe some ham, ribs, steak, Oh Lord help me, I'm getting all happy up in here!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Would it be wrong to attend such a funeral with a bucket o' fried chicken under one arm and a bag o' bacon jerky in the other hand? And your cheeks stuffed full of both?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    PETA people are nuts, and so are adults that get emotional about pets.

Back again on that topic?

rolleyesedit.gif

An' 'is dumazz'd statement (bout pets)........from sumbody sport'n a damn fine look'n xample of a GS-dog in they avtar......

Each they own,dude......I'a do prison time over each an' ever 1 o' mine........

Well, call me nuts then... :dunno:

:+1:

Me too.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Would it be wrong to attend such a funeral with a bucket o' fried chicken under one arm and a bag o' bacon jerky in the other hand? And your cheeks stuffed full of both?

:rofl:

If I knew when and where one was going on I would do it.
    Their tears would wash down the chicken nicely.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    :rolleyes:
    An' 'is dumazz'd statement (bout pets)........from sumbody sport'n a damn fine look'n xample of a GS-dog in they avtar......

I'm hoping he meant to put part of that in purple. Big difference between PETA and people who love their pets.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Treating a frozen chicken with the same significance as a person is simply the logical conclusion of believing in.....

Nope, don't want to start that today.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I'm hoping he meant to put part of that in purple. Big difference between PETA and people who love their pets.

BIG difference - my pets are family members not just critters -

I want some fried chicken now too - names preferrably Juicy and Sam (short for samich) - maybe some veil too - named Redrare - maybe a a rabbit-kabob - named Yummy -

Ill buy the first extra crisy bucket if we could carpool to the next funeral :D

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'm planning on attending a funeral :crying: for a chicken tonight as a matter of fact! The deceased will be resting peacefully on a Kings Hawaiian bun nestled restfully alongside some shredded (what a HORRIBLE way to go) cheddar and some sliced (:nailbite:) portabellas and a little mayo. The deceased will probably be sent on that final voyage with a cold Michelob ultra!

Hopefully, "clucky" didn't die in vain!:patriot:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    :rolleyes:

Just please tell me you don't refer to you pets as your "kids"...or anything close.

Top Bottom