Range Report: Sixteen INGOers help with a lovemywoods review! (pics/vids)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I sent up the Scuttersignal. It's not my fault you weren't watching the skies.

Scutterman.png

Sounds like you will be casting for the "Boy Wonder" part of your duo. I recommend Relatively Ninja. Don't put him in tights though. Whew--get out--get out! :n00b:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Because there was no brisket? :dunno:

:laugh:

Its alright, I had to work any way.

Just bustin' your balls a bit.

You know me, I would have gamed the hell out of the dueling tree. My USPSA rig and extended mags would have gave me a bit of an advantage. Also, add to the fact I am a polar bear the cold weather would have had no effect on me.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Alright, why on Earth was I not aware of this get together!

That said, that looked like a lot more fun than what I was doing at work on Saturday.

Your invitation must have gotten lost in the mail...or the dog ate it...or solar flares wiped it out! :(

You know you are welcome any time. For YOU, I'll even fire up the smoker! :ar15:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Looks like a great time was had by all! I must admit, all this dueling tree footage makes me want one even more. Shooting in the cold does crazy things to your body parts, cold fingers don't work like you expect them to!! :): Nice coverage esrice!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I'm jealous.. One day I will be deserving of an invite by Evan.. Maybe.. (or I'll just talk chuck into sneaking me in his $3000 rifle case :D )

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    esrice, great review as always. I love seeing the pictures and video.

1) It was cold but in a good way. Besides who says that you should only shoot guns when it is 70 degrees and sunny.
    2) Peanut Butter brownies are awesome, but the ones with the whipped cream cheese topping and strawberries really rocked.:rockwoot:
    3) I was questioning jblomenberg16 about what 300 blackout brings to the table over .223. Guess I learned WOW!!!!!!
    4) ARs are cool :cool: but Lever Guns are more sophisticated :thumbsup:
    5) I can reload a revolver about as fast as bwframe. Remember he is a ninja.
    6) As long as the guy next to me has a bulged reload in the mag I can beat them in a headed to head matchup. :p
    7) I really want an AimPoint for my carbine. Mrs. VERT really says no! :(
    8) Love INGO get togethers:cheers:

VERT Im devistated I didnt get a heads up to this event :crying: LOL. Looks like you guys had nice time, great review!

Top Bottom