• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Whenever I go to the range, I always sweep my area to ensure I didn't miss any good brass or happen to leave anything. Well, today that SOP paid off. I got my steel plates, Sig, ammo, bag, brass and headed to the car. Look what I would have left at the range had I not made one last sweep of my area. :ugh: :facepalm: :ugh:

IMG082.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Wow, how many guns do you own to forget one behind? :D
    It's like forgetting one of your kids on the highway.

I thought you were going to talk about people who sweep you with their gun at the range at first.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    how can you forget a 1911:n00b:

I was not sure he talked about the 1911 at first.He said he took his Sig and forget what's on the picture.
    I know Sig makes 1911s, and im not a 1911 expert so I was not sure if that gun was a Sig or not ... so I was confused for a second. :n00b:

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I try to make a practice that when I leave the Dr., restaurant, church, I take a few steps then turn and scan the area for things I may have left. I’m glad it worked out good for you.

El Guero

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2011
    Nw Indiana
    never happen to me, i do account for all y guns we take rifles first and left all in the truck, once we finish return all to the truck and load hand guns, once we done other trip to the truck and bring in the shotgun and clays,may look a lot of work but is just my system and work for me.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :eek: That would have sucked!!!

I am always paranoid, especially if I take quite a few with me that I will somehow forget one behind. I double and triple check everything before I leave the range.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think the worst I've done is misplaced a 1/2 box of .45. I'm not really sure though as it was on the bench next to a bag with some targets, ear plugs, tape, staples and a staple gun, and clothes pins while I was cleaning up. Came back and thought we put it away. Got home and the bags of brass that were on the table and the boxes of .40 and .357 were in the bag. No .45 to be seen. I hope someone didn't help them walk off and if they did, they would have just had to ask as I had quite a bit more at home.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My brother found a 22 conversion upper at the range where he shoots a few months ago. He put a notice in the sign-in book and still noboby has claimed it yet...I can't imagine.

Top Bottom