• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    I know how it is. I have to watch myself in about everything I do.
    I have my own range, and have never been to public range.
    This Summer I left a booster, barrel and bolt for a 1919 Browning laying on a log and had to go back after it. The other day I left my favorite hat on the bench. I went back and found it the next day. The wind had blew it into the creek. I almost left a new R1 Remington 1911 not long ago too.
    That's what happens when you have too much going on and too much to be thinking about.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Glad you had caught what you had done. But, I would like to think that had you left it, someone would have cleared it, taken it home and waited for you to call (because you left a number at sign in) with the details of where/how it was left. Maybe I am still naive, but there are plenty of us honest people still around.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I know how it is. I have to watch myself in about everything I do.
    I have my own range, and have never been to public range.
    This Summer I left a booster, barrel and bolt for a 1919 Browning laying on a log and had to go back after it. The other day I left my favorite hat on the bench. I went back and found it the next day. The wind had blew it into the creek. I almost left a new R1 Remington 1911 not long ago too.
    That's what happens when you have too much going on and too much to be thinking about.

Dang! What are y'all doing before and/or during your range time?? God made me anal-retentive for a reason I guess... :laugh:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Glad you had caught what you had done. But, I would like to think that had you left it, someone would have cleared it, taken it home and waited for you to call (because you left a number at sign in) with the details of where/how it was left. Maybe I am still naive, but there are plenty of us honest people still around.

Overall, the folks at MCF&G are honest people. I would venture to say that about the majority of the gun community.

sbatten

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Somewhere in Shelby Co.
    Like someone else said, that's like leaving one of your kids. I think we need an INGO DCS(department of children's services) for 1911's. I will volunteer to be the foster parent of the 1911 in question. :D

Top Bottom