• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’ve done that way too many times in the past. Let good stuff go too. Now, I’m trying to focus on the idea that when a weapon is working optimally, it’s time to work on the shooter next.

Yesterday was one of those days that both I and the gun seemed to be one with each other.
    I love those days. Shooting/racing....just stellar times.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Have you ever had a really good range trip where everything worked, you were on your game and shot well on a sunny day with light winds? Add to that, shooting with some of your best friends. Those days stick with me for a while. Yesterday was one of those days for me and almost a day later, I’m still feeling happy and content.

Yep....when I am hunting.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yep, it was a good day at the range for me as well. Finally getting some sub-MOA groups out of the new Bergara definitely had me very pleased. Nice weather, good group to shoot with and the gun finally settling in had me happy. Was also nice to get my RART sighted back in, though the groups left something to be desired. I'll have to spend some time with that gun to see if I can get back in the groove with it.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    I'm taking a mental health day and a trip to the range. My high power coach will join me and we are gonna work out the load for my match rifle (new barrel) and then the load for our JR's rifle team.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Yes, while in the Army a few times after qualification, we had ammo left over for who ever wanted to stick around and shoot it up.
    I ran a range as a volunteer on base one weekday evening and one weekend mid day for a few years, one day I set up a target and put some stickers on it in the shape of a happy face, whipped out my Colt Commander EDC at the time .45, stepped back told my young son to watch, and took a shot which luckily hit the target right between the eyes.
    My son smiled, so did I my favorite range moment ever.

Top Bottom