• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Not surprised, everyone wants to be tied the event somehow!

yep. lots of people looked for him for 15 years. for me, it made no difference who they chose to do the deed as long as it was ground forces. I wouldnt have been as happy if it would have been a bomb or a missile. I always wished his death would be up close and personal from American Soldiers. Im sure he didnt see anything but bright lights before he died, but the satisfaction for me is that I KNOW he heard an American voice before his send off, and he knew what was coming at that point. I love it!
    I also am 99% sure this was a kill only mission. and Im happy with that too! I dont care if they had shot him squatting over a bucket.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    There are definitely a lot of people telling tall tales about their service and exaggerating about how hard SEAL training is. I thought it was pretty hard until I transferred to Delta Force. I thought Delta was hard until I got assigned to the SAS. But my time in the Mossad made all those look easy.

By comparison my time in the French Foreign Legion seems like a picnic.

You should of tried spetnaz, man the stories I could tell. But then I'd have to killl everyone.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Pfffttt.... I can neither confirm nor deny that as a CIA operative that we would pick fights with the Spetnaz agents just because we were bored and wanted a light workout.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    spetsnaz_guy.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Heh. Everyone I meet that was in Navy was a SEAL. All the former Marines I've met were Recon or Scout Snipers. All the old Army dogs were Rangers or Green Berets.

No one was ever admin or Motor-T.

I was 71L5P! :rockwoot:

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    The worst part about being in the AF was breakfast when they'd overcook my steak and the pouched eggs were under-done. I mean come on!

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    Heh. Everyone I meet that was in Navy was a SEAL. All the former Marines I've met were Recon or Scout Snipers. All the old Army dogs were Rangers or Green Berets.

No one was ever admin or Motor-T.[/QUO
    Not me. I was in the field artillery trained on the m198. There is nothing better than sending a 100 pound round down range. Just do not knock over the collameter like I did.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    The worst part about being in the AF was breakfast when they'd overcook my steak and the pouched eggs were under-done. I mean come on!
    I know what you mean. They once failed to properly aerate the Chianti at our dining facility.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Reminds me of a Vietnam vet I used to work with. He always joked that we better not **** him off or he might have a flashback. He admitted once when we were having a beer that he spent his tour serving in the officer's club as a bartender. He said it did get pretty rough a few times.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Not me. I was in the field artillery trained on the m198. There is nothing better than sending a 100 pound round down range. Just do not knock over the collameter like I did.

My dad did Air Cav for a while, my ex was 13B, my brother was 13F...I grew up right outside Fort Sill...I got over loud noises a LONG time ago

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I love the onion!

EDIT: Wow...fail. When I went to lunch there was only the first post. Now I hit the button and hit refresh and I look like the retarded brother that got up out of bed while the men were talking war stories!

blending-in.jpg

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom