• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We have poisonous snakes in the great north. Massasauga show up in my yard every so often.

But what was this thread about again? Candadians?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My wife is now following sketchy travels....She loves it...

Yay!! He is a bit behind on updates to the page and his web site, but I guess that is good because he is keeping busy and earning some $$ so he can continue his trip. I need to get his car sold so I can send him the money from that. I'm glad I became a site supporter that lets me use the classifieds because I'm not sure I have 50 quality posts yet.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My father was sexually assaulted by a black bear in an elderberry patch when he was a kid...I can't believe you went there....You have ZERO tact...

I thought Canadians were supposed to be well mannered?????

It gets cold and lonely up here. A black bear might be as lucky as we get. Polar bear is even better. Don't be a hater, eh! :nono:

Which reminds me of a joke...

One night, two Eskimos are sitting in a bar in northern Canada, when they are accosted by a young man from the U.S.. The fellow has obviously been drinking. He slurs, "Hey, ya know, I've always admired you Eskimos. I REEAAALLLY like Eskimos. I've ALWAYS WANTED to be an Eskimo. Tell me how ta BE an Eskimo, huh?"
    The Eskimos wink at each other. One tells the guy, "Okay, to become an Eskimo, there are only three things that you have to do. First, you've got to drink a whole bottle of Yukon Jack at once, then you've got to kill a polar bear with your bare hands, and, finally, you have to make love to an Eskimo woman."
    The guy takes this in. He ticks off three fingers to himself. Then he heads over to the bar, and orders a bottle of Yukon Jack. Already drunk, he drinks the whole thing down. This has a bad effect on his balance. The fellow staggers out of the bar, muttering something like "Polar bear, Polar bear..."
    Several hours pass.
    Finally, the door to the bar opens, and the drunk is back. He looks a fright. His parka is ripped, one of his arms is dangling at a crazy angle, and he's got blood all over his face. He staggers over to the Eskimos, and says, "ALL right. I've got the Yukon Jack. I've got the polar bear. Now WHERE'S THIS ESKIMO ***** I'VE GOTTA KILL?"

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've posted in this thread. What does that say aboot me?

And before Indiucky goes off on another canadian rant (pronounced ca-NAH-dyan), I will remind him that I have been declared by the state of North Carolina to be merely a galvanized yankee because it wasn't my fault my parents moved to the Michigan province of Canada (pronounced can-NAH-dah).

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't care about the OP. I do care about the rodent the cats just brought into the house and turned loose though!

Anyone want a couple of free cats?? They like mice. :dunno:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wait. More than 30 replies and no mention of Trump?

INGO might be losing its edginess....

Top Bottom