53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    https://boingboing.net/2018/06/25/gentleman-has-a-few-too-many-s.html

jYJQErW.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Someone please show me a link to some sort of mount so i can attach my AR to the handlebars. Preferably a swivel so i can engage while riding.
    bloomington would loovveeee it

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I know you're being serious and bringing up some good points, BW. When I read this I pictured somebody firing both barrels of a Fudd gun and flipping over backwards.

After I stopped laughing I read your next sentence about carrying spare scooters. I was thinking exactly the same thing.

:)

96kXTEX.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    This scooter business model is going to implode and go away before the zombie apocalypse. They are a blight on the cities, the city controllers don't know how to manage them, the scooter companies themselves are already working on "selling" rights to private individuals (which I'm guessing is just a way to get out from under the liability) and insurance companies are going to do something to deal with the multiple daily emergency room visits due to these.

Last mile solution they call it; bikes are still better, though the rider does have to put forth some effort, lol.

There will be so many regulations and lawsuits concerning these that there wont' be enough margin to sustain these. They will be gone.

That's my prediction. And remember, I predicted that 9 MM 1911's would be a thing several years ago. Right CM?:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This scooter business model is going to implode and go away before the zombie apocalypse. They are a blight on the cities, the city controllers don't know how to manage them, the scooter companies themselves are already working on "selling" rights to private individuals (which I'm guessing is just a way to get out from under the liability) and insurance companies are going to do something to deal with the multiple daily emergency room visits due to these.

Last mile solution they call it; bikes are still better, though the rider does have to put forth some effort, lol.

There will be so many regulations and lawsuits concerning these that there wont' be enough margin to sustain these. They will be gone.

That's my prediction. And remember, I predicted that 9 MM 1911's would be a thing several years ago. Right CM?:)

:p

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    After watching a couple of the vids linked above, I revert back. Yeah, there'll be none of these left worth getting. Between street punks with nothing to do but figure how to hack these things and the charger guys, they will be gone or trashed.

Besides that, the last thing you want in SHTF is your face stuck in your phone, trying to figure this stuff out.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Watch the news for a story about chezuki and rhino getting caught wearing full plate armor and attempting jousting battles astride these crappy scooters.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Watch the news for a story about chezuki and rhino getting caught wearing full plate armor and attempting jousting battles astride these crappy scooters.

That would be most awesome! An epic INGO event that would bring out INGOers by the dozen. Only question, where do we go eat afterwards?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

flores para los muertos

[video=youtube;wQNI7q6ABnc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQNI7q6ABnc[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Saw on the local news tonight that the CDC wants to study scooters for new ways to improve safety, inventing problems to get tax paid funding from the millions who will never use one.

Always follow the money

Top Bottom