• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    My list changes also and frankly it is tough for me to distinguish between a "wish" list and a realistic "want" list. I don't have dreams of $8000 Perazzi shotguns but a nice used Citori is somewhat of a "wish" for me. I will consider it realistic for the purpose of this thread.

Others:

S&W 586/686
    Winchester or Navy Arms lever action in .38/.357
    Ruger Vaquero in .357

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Don't want much these days...........

Stainless Python 6" (so I can retire my old blued one).
    Ruger #1 converted to .35 Rem (prefer "S" model config)
    and a .256 Win bbl for my Contender Carbine

and a Blackwidow PCH recurve in greybark, 56" limbs, 52#@28

I figure all will be had within 2 yrs.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    STI Nitro 10
    Kimber Eclipse Custom II 10mm
    Colt Delta Elite
    Smith & Wesson 610-3 10mm
    Para 10mm Elite LS Hunter 1911 6" Target
    Remington 870 20 ga combo
    Ruger Mini 14
    Ruger American 30-06

All are obtainable, just gonna take a while. Would have put down AR15 but I am well on my way to having that complete. Would like to also have a holographic sight for AR build. After the AR I am thinking next will be the 870 20ga combo then the Kimber or STI 10mm.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I want either another Beretta M9 or a Sig MK25 pretty badly still. And I want a BCM AR15 variant. The Beretta is most likely to happen lol. I really need to put one under lock and give the key to my wife. :)

Last edited:

hrearden

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Don't want much these days...........

Stainless Python 6" (so I can retire my old blued one).
    Ruger #1 converted to .35 Rem (prefer "S" model config)
    and a .256 Win bbl for my Contender Carbine

and a Blackwidow PCH recurve in greybark, 56" limbs, 52#@28

I figure all will be had within 2 yrs.

You and them 35 Rems, man. lol. Go north to MI and buy em by the ton. I wanna say the last 336 I sold went for under 300.

hrearden

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    I see a ton of revolvers on these lists. Restores my faith in humanity a bit. My next buys wont be guns, they will be part of their support system like more reloading components and pieces. At this time, I only have 1 gun that is kind of a niche piece (243 Howa with all kinds of work). The others can and do fill multiple roles (CZ P07, FAL, 870, Enfield, 22 Marlin knockoff). At some point, I may be able to just buy a SW29 just because I always wanted one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I see a ton of revolvers on these lists. Restores my faith in humanity a bit. My next buys wont be guns, they will be part of their support system like more reloading components and pieces. At this time, I only have 1 gun that is kind of a niche piece (243 Howa with all kinds of work). The others can and do fill multiple roles (CZ P07, FAL, 870, Enfield, 22 Marlin knockoff). At some point, I may be able to just buy a SW29 just because I always wanted one.

I miss my S&W 29

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I WANT the two 1911s that I custom ordered 23 months ago. Just a matter of time. I WANT to still be alive when they get here. :laugh:

Optics for one of my bolt rifles that I have never put optics on yet.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby

I just got my reloading setup, and so far it's awesome. I was debating getting a new handgun (.22) with the money, but in the long run the reloading gear should be just as useful and more universal

I agree about the revolvers also, good to see that it's not only polymer wondergun on people's want lists (I like polymer guns too, but my son will get my revolver one day!)

Top Bottom