• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Ok, maybe a quality stick is more what you are looking for then. May I recommend a shortened (not sawn-off) broomstick. Rounded on one end, so as not to cut you, and flat on the other, so as not to offend the sensibilities of others! If that doesn't work for you, look no farther than several of the Spyderco models. They even make a sheepsfoot bladed model for the pointy challenged.

But will it fit in my pocket????

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    But will it fit in my pocket????
    I never said how far to shorten it! Cool thing about them is, they are cheap, you can have a long one for field work, a medium for chores, and a short one for your pocket! All this for under $20, and NO stitches! And just as an aside, don't make the pocket one too short, and you may impress the ladies as well!

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I may or may not have stabbed myself with an Esee 5 last summer and may or may not have had 3 stitches put in my trigger finger.

Perfect! The Kershaw Blur is available in a "Rescue" model with a rounded "safety" tip and glass-breaker!

Kershaw_Rescue_Blur_Folding_Knife.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Maybe you got the "I like your pretty smile" discount...

That's always a possibility!

I was going to suggest the ZT0350, but I don't think Frank could handle a knife like that.

And FYI, I have 2 of them. :D

And your mom let's you look at them in the display case all you want until you grow up!

I may or may not have stabbed myself with an Esee 5 last summer and may or may not have had 3 stitches put in my trigger finger.

I'd say something smartalecky if I didn't have the scar on my finger where I lost the knife fight (to my mom). Or the new scar on my thumb from two weeks ago. Or . . .

Perfect! The Kershaw Blur is available in a "Rescue" model with a rounded "safety" tip and glass-breaker!

Safety, schmafety.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    And also hard-pressed to find in the $100 budget...

-J-

Just checked online ... saw the Manix 2XL for $118.95 and the Manix 2 for $83.95 at knifecenter.com. Our friend Brad should be close to that or under!

Disclosure: I have a second Manix 2XL coming from Brad soon! HAHA!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If you get the Blur with the punch, the window punch works VERY well. I may or may not have introduced some of my own DNA into a vehicle the first time I used it. If I did, I would have learned that it takes much less force than you would think.

Top Bottom