• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • michaelw2608

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    As many have mentioned, IMO the way to go is the zt 0350. When I want to go smaller (doesn't seem that you need to though) I have a couple of different Kershaw Leeks I carry.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    If you can get Brad to sell you a ZT0350 for $100... Take the deal and run.

Note - they aren't small knives. One of the smallest that ZT makes/sells for sure - but not the smallest to have in a pocket. If it'll be clipped to gear and out of the way of your hand going in/out of your pocket - that's more ideal.

Spyderco Delica / Endura are fantastic knives. Lightweight, too...

There are a butt load of Kershaw products that fit the bill.

Even a Benchmade mini-Griptilian or a heck of a deal on a Griptilian.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    If you can get Brad to sell you a ZT0350 for $100... Take the deal and run.

Note - they aren't small knives. One of the smallest that ZT makes/sells for sure - but not the smallest to have in a pocket. If it'll be clipped to gear and out of the way of your hand going in/out of your pocket - that's more ideal.

Spyderco Delica / Endura are fantastic knives. Lightweight, too...

There are a butt load of Kershaw products that fit the bill.

Even a Benchmade mini-Griptilian or a heck of a deal on a Griptilian.

It will be the only thing in the left side cargo pocket of my pants so nothing for it to get in the way of.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    For cost, Quality and durability ( abig one with me) and i need true tear the crap out of function. I went with the Kershaw Cryo line. Straight blade, no Combo (if even available) Its all steel makes it solid, (although a tad heavy) but I like heft in the handle, cause I can flip 'er over and pop things with the "butt"

Waynetucky10

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Another +1 for the Kershaw Blur. I have a tanto serrated version and I LOVE it. I got it on amazon awhile back when they were running a promo.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Was wondering about the fit and finish on these.I was considering picking one up for my first auto but just wasn't ready to pull the trigger since I couldn't see it in person.

I am quite happy with it for the price. It seems to be pretty well made, blade snaps out with some force. I have had it for a few months now.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The ZT0350 is a great choice.

Spyderco Manix 2XL and Military would also be good choices. The Endura & Delica are great knives too.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I may or may not have stabbed myself with an Esee 5 last summer and may or may not have had 3 stitches put in my trigger finger.
    Ok, maybe a quality stick is more what you are looking for then. May I recommend a shortened (not sawn-off) broomstick. Rounded on one end, so as not to cut you, and flat on the other, so as not to offend the sensibilities of others! If that doesn't work for you, look no farther than several of the Spyderco models. They even make a sheepsfoot bladed model for the pointy challenged.

Top Bottom