• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SMHurt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    We have had stages in the past where you are working your way down a hall in order to "get out" of a building. It's easy to construct with the Lacheta wall systems we've purchased. I can build a hallway with our system in about ten minutes with a little help holding the plywood. One goal (when I get home) is to buy more plywood or walls which are all the same size. We have two or three different widths of plywood which makes it a pain to carry and now we are going to pack this @$it further down the range. Although we are "defensive" in our stages, nothing says we can't advance to safety.

Next time you see Tim Lacheta at the range, thank him for the wall system and other props he's created for IDPA Redbrush. He's a good dude.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Getting rid of 'never posted' notice

One wonders about things;
    If we can get something built to stand and put gear under next to the pond (like was done for the house last year) does that sort of put IDPA back to where it was before the ruling? Should be side benefits for other things besides idpa (I think the cowboy group would actually like the ticks and taller grass).

Maybe if start time was moved up an hour that would reduce usage conflicts?

Or not.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I don't have any news. Subject was not discussed in meeting during the open section. DustyDawg and I will be drawing up COF's for next match. Any suggestions, or comments you would want to make to us would be appreaciated. It is tempting to get our width back by "turning" a COF, but this will get into the 180 rule. And we/I will not break that, so we'll see.

Here's one- make the February match a classifier:D

There's really no good solution to the limited bay/more stages problem. Possibly two could be sit side by side toward the back of the lake bay:dunno:

One wonders about things;
    If we can get something built to stand and put gear under next to the pond (like was done for the house last year) does that sort of put IDPA back to where it was before the ruling? Should be side benefits for other things besides idpa (I think the cowboy group would actually like the ticks and taller grass).

Maybe if start time was moved up an hour that would reduce usage conflicts?

Or not.

:welcome:

SMHurt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    IDPA loves the revolver neutral courses. I put on the State Match a few years ago and had 13 stages and at that time courses had to be approved by IDPA Headquarters so they would "adjust" your courses. Yep ... revolver neutral with 6, 12, or 18 rounds per stage.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    IDPA loves the revolver neutral courses. I put on the State Match a few years ago and had 13 stages and at that time courses had to be approved by IDPA Headquarters so they would "adjust" your courses. Yep ... revolver neutral with 6, 12, or 18 rounds per stage.

+1 for IDPA Headquarters:rockwoot:My personal favorites are when you come to your 6th round on a steel target that throws a disappearing target. Anti-revolver bias much:rolleyes:

I was not really feeling the love for the CDP crowd...

Mike will be to your rescue shortly.

Top Bottom