Reid introduced legislation to require background check for ammo or powder purch

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I needed another excuse to write Coats & Donnelly, I don't want them to think I don't care about them. :D

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Why is it when some politicians doesn't like something specific...say....guns, that they do everything in their power to take that thing away?

Why can't they just accept things and work on fixing the real issues.

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    Why is it when some politicians doesn't like something specific...say....guns, that they do everything in their power to take that thing away?

Because they are mostly worthless and they don't see a problem. They get paid no matter what. These people are out to force thier beliefs on others and that's it. They get rich on our backs and they just don't give a sh!# how we feel.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    How about fireworks? Some of those boomers my neighbor sets off rattles my windows. How much so called "explosives powder" is in them?

Sorry I don't know how to do purple on my iPhone. ;)

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    And then suddenly the criminals will just read a chemistry book and make home made gun powder. It isn't hard

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville

They're too busy trying to pander for votes instead of making the tough decisions that would make this country a better place.

Flinttim

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    I hate to paint with too broad a brush but I really think we don't need term limits, we need age limits. This crap seems to all originate with 75-80 year old men and women. I wonder sometimes if Reid, Pelosi or Feinstein even know where they are without some aid to tell them. The Pubs don't get a pass either, a bunch of old decrepit ****s.

Top Bottom