• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Central Indiana Location for one on one hand loading instruction with Lifetime continuing support in my shop. $150.
    50 years experience.
    PM for application.

wow, that's a great deal. and close by me.
    $3 per yr experience is darn near free.
    and Arcadia is closer to Indy northsiders than Bean Blossom.
    But Andrew has a range.:)

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Wow. You come into a thread of a member willing to donate his time to teach new reloaders for free, only to try and advertise your own shop, with a $150 fee of course.

Stay classy Jim.

Actually on second thought it is tacky and I apologize for the posting. For a limited time I will waive all fees and donate all components to the student in the handloading class. Even though I have done more than most in giving back to the shooting community, by no means did I want to downplay the Aszerigan Offer. It is good thing to have this information available. Thank you for viewing my posts.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Actually on second thought it is tacky and I apologize for the posting. For a limited time I will waive all fees and donate all components to the student in the handloading class. Even though I have done more than most in giving back to the shooting community, by no means did I want to downplay the Aszerigan Offer. It is good thing to have this information available. Thank you for viewing my posts.

It shows....

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

And you're still jacking his thread. If you want to teach make a new thread so those who take your class can post about you.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Japper Trim flaps again!

Az, when I am ready (funds) I will consult YOU for the info. Thank you for donating your time and $ to better educate the shooting community. I applaud your kind gesture. Looking forward to it.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM, easiest way to get me.

Japper Trim flaps again!

Az, when I am ready (funds) I will consult YOU for the info. Thank you for donating your time and $ to better educate the shooting community. I applaud your kind gesture. Looking forward to it.

Andrew how much would it cost RR for components to take your class? I’d donate to the cause to help someone get started on the correct method. I have supplies to donate but because of hazmat fees it’d make more sense for me to make a donation towards it.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Andrew how much would it cost RR for components to take your class? I’d donate to the cause to help someone get started on the correct method. I have supplies to donate but because of hazmat fees it’d make more sense for me to make a donation towards it.
    I much appreciate your offer as well. I keep meaning to get started, something always takes precedence. I have a bunch of once fired brass saved for when I do. I would love to spend the day soaking up knowledge from this crew. Well, most of this crew.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I much appreciate your offer as well. I keep meaning to get started, something always takes precedence. I have a bunch of once fired brass saved for when I do. I would love to spend the day soaking up knowledge from this crew. Well, most of this crew.

I'm pretty sure Trapper is a good dude and since I'm pretty far south of Indy, I get his offer. He's volunteered his time too, so penance accepted. If you're closer to Indy, give him a shout.

If you don't have components, I'll still provide them. It's easier to go home and keep practicing, but a couple bullets and primers don't cost anyone anything. Most important thing is to keep going when you get home, but I can get you started. Again, Gluemanz28, you're the reason INGO is still a good place.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I'm pretty sure Trapper is a good dude and since I'm pretty far south of Indy, I get his offer. He's volunteered his time too, so penance accepted. If you're closer to Indy, give him a shout.

If you don't have components, I'll still provide them. It's easier to go home and keep practicing, but a couple bullets and primers don't cost anyone anything. Most important thing is to keep going when you get home, but I can get you started.
    I'm live in Seymour, so your not that far. I'll contact you guys when I'm ready to dive in. Thanks again!

TheQuietMan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2020
    Morocco
    To the OP: Generous offer. Thanks for being such a stand up guy to the shooting community.

Now for this guy...

OK. I gave this guy bad rep for butting in and trying to hijack the thread. He kinda deserved it. However, he come back, offered up an apology, even offered to donate the supplies. OK, I'm good with that.

Now for all you giving him a hard time:

I know I'm the newbie here, but we, (at least I) don't think we need to be like the leftists where cancel culture says that an apology isn't good enough. God knows I've screwed up enough times. (Matter of fact, I just did. I bad repped him, and now I can't good rep him) I tried to give him a good rep to counter the bad... wouldn't let me. Says I have to "spread some around" I guess I have to rep others first... I'm all for a guy who's big enough to man up, and say when he stepped on it... and he did.

I would like to get into reloading myself one day here soon. I don't have any of the equipment yet though, so maybe it won't be as soon as I'd like... I can't PM anyone yet either... need 50 posts, but good to know there are people out there willing to help advance the shooting sports.

To the potential instructors: (both of you) Would a student learn on your equipment at your place, or would we need to bring our own equipment?

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Would a student learn on your equipment at your place, or would we need to bring our own equipment?

My preference is that you have your own equipment, bring it and I can help you assemble it. It's easier to learn on your own gear than using someone else's. Having said that, I do have equipment to use if you don't have it. It's important to learn then go home and practice right away, so having your own gear makes sense, even if you don't bring it.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    My preference is that you have your own equipment, bring it and I can help you assemble it. It's easier to learn on your own gear than using someone else's. Having said that, I do have equipment to use if you don't have it. It's important to learn then go home and practice right away, so having your own gear makes sense, even if you don't bring it.

I took one of Azerigan's classes several years ago, and it was extremely helpful having someone give guidance/confirmation about the process. If you are on the fence about this, just do it.

TheQuietMan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2020
    Morocco
    I took one of Azerigan's classes several years ago, and it was extremely helpful having someone give guidance/confirmation about the process. If you are on the fence about this, just do it.

I will, but I'll follow the advice, and wait till I have the stuff so I can go home right away, and practice what I've learned.

Top Bottom