• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ray1978

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2024
    Danville
    The time is here to start teaching again.

Tell me what caliber you want to load, how much you shoot per month and when you want to learn. I'll advise you of components and equipment. Bring them and I'll teach you for free. Shoot them directly after class on the range.

Masks and sanitizer required. No exceptions. But we can still be friends afterward.

I've taught hundreds of INGO members how to load, and since I work from home, here's your chance.

PM for details. I live in Brown County, so plan on the drive to Bean Blossom.

If you’ve taken my classes, feel free to leave a comment.
    I am wanting to learn how to reload 9,380 45acp,40,5.56,300blackout,308,12.7x42,7.62x39 can you help

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    And all I had was reloading manuals, and a grouchy old retired Gunnery Sgt from WWII to go see when I started.
    I learned by mistakes, and very to the point guidance from the old guy. He ran a gunshop out of a wood shed. He had a leak in the roof, and he stored his 4473's under the leak. He's past on now. Great man, and was very knowledgeable about reloading, and firearm.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    I would love to take you up on this. I don't know if I'm properly equipped.
    Who is the ideal candidate for this kind of training?
    For instance, I have:

1 Lee Turret Press
    9mm dies
    Lee Auto Disk powder measure
    Digital Calipers
    Powder Scale (The cheap balance one that came with the Lee Kit)
    1,000 small primers
    Primer feeder
    1,000 115 gr plated bullets
    1 Lee Press Stand for Press Mounting (En Route)

NONE of this is set up and I don't really know what I'm doing. Would I or someone like me be a good/bad candidate, and would I need anything additional in order to get the most out of your help?

Thanks,
    ~LT3
    I was going to ask if part of his class was not letting students buy Lee reloading equipment!
    I have 3 loadmasters, two given to me by experienced reloaders that gave up trying to keep em operational.

Seriously does the Op know of anyone locally that can pressure check shotshell loads to develop load data?

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    And all I had was reloading manuals, and a grouchy old retired Gunnery Sgt from WWII to go see when I started.
    I learned by mistakes, and very to the point guidance from the old guy. He ran a gunshop out of a wood shed. He had a leak in the roof, and he stored his 4473's under the leak. He's past on now. Great man, and was very knowledgeable about reloading, and firearm.

Would like to find an FFL like that.

Top Bottom