• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    There has been discussion among reloaders near Indianapolis about a Swap Meet to exchange, trade, sell, swap, etc, reloading equipment and other supplies.

Anyone interested in helping to host this event? Trying to put something together around the middle of October, perhaps on a Saturday during the day.

Talk amongst yourselves.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I would really support something like this. It would be a good reason to make the drive in and I have some old gear that I would be willing to trade or sell.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Possible sites are MCF&G (pending board conversation, voting and approval) and a warehouse in Danville. Let's just see how things go. If anyone has other ideas for locations, please don't hesitate to bring them up.

ilfishin

I don't like this
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Sounds good to me. I've been thinking about starting to reload and this would be a perfect opportunity to get started. I'll be watching for more info.

pool67

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Homecroft
    very interested, just getting into reloading at this time by reading what i can but have not bought anything so far so please post a update when time and date are set up.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Yeah, I think this will be a swap/buy/sell meet. And, just so everyone is CRYSTAL clear on this, all colors (yes, you know what I mean, site supporting t-shirts) will be expressly banned from this event. This is a neutral event. Everyone needs to leave their opinions in the car. This has been posted on both sites. This is non-negotiable.

Last edited:

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    There has been discussion among reloaders near Indianapolis about a Swap Meet to exchange, trade, sell, swap, etc, reloading equipment and other supplies.

Anyone interested in helping to host this event? Trying to put something together around the middle of October, perhaps on a Saturday during the day.

Talk amongst yourselves.
    Sounds like there will be buying/selling as well.

I would probably attend something like this. All of my stuff is brand new and I have nothing to trade yet. Could be in the market to buy a few items though.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Ill host if my driveway/garage/house is good enough. i can provide some adult draft beverages and have tables set up for people to put stuff on. i dont know if parking would work out for everyone though although i had 15 plus people at my reloading classes i used to host and parking was never an issue.

Top Bottom