Reloading Supplies? Where to buy near...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    ... Salem, IN i dont know of any local gun shops or even semi-local shops that sell reloading supplies. Except for Bass Pro Shops in Clarksville. they seem a little bit expensive but im just recently getting into reloading for myself. i reloaded with my dad when i was younger reloaded 35 Remington for deer hunting. So how about it? anyone know of any local gun shops that isn't out to take my wallet to the cleaners?

FredMcIntire

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    I can't speak for local shops; however, you won't find a better person to deal with than Andrew at Profire in Indianapolis. He advertises here on INGO. Find his contact info here in the site supporters section. I'm sure you will be able to work something out with Andrew that will be worth your while either in shipping or a drive to Indianapolis.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Cosners in Bedford carries powder & primers, maybe brass, though I can't remember.

Acme, Bassmasters & Bite the Bullet in Seymour likewise carries powder & primers.

Traildust in B'ton carries a limited supply of powder, primers & bullets.

If you're willing to drive, Indiana Gun Club @ Atterbury has a bunch of stuff as well and great prices.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    256 Sportgarden here in scott co, is about the closest and belive it or not his prices are pretty reasonable he just dont keep alot in stock. But check out Orion in Clarksville for a bigger selection.

lordt313

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Bonita Springs, FL
    There are two others down south here.

Reloaders Supply, in Jeffersonville,

Orion Arms, in Clarksville (they have a ton of stuff its just in the back right hand corner of the store)

Adrian8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    With the high price of gas it is hard to justify long drives when you can order online for supplies...especially hard to find items.. Midway, Cabellas, Mid-South, Natchez and CheaperThandirt make life simple. Yeah, Yeah, support your local dealer..I do when I can, and IF they have what I want, when I need it. Ever see any Hornady .450 Bushmaster ammo in a store?

Adrian8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    I would think so...on stocking the .450...I have a many year supply of factory stuff..and I reload the others for practice. Finding the 250 FTX bullet is a hit or miss thing too in my area.

Top Bottom