336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Reloading Swap Meet II - sponsored by Profire Arms & Supply

Date: Saturday, May 5th
    Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm

Entry fee: $3/person to cover the cost of rentals

Address: 3764 W 1000 North, Fountaintown, IN 46130

Reloading Swap Meet II has been scheduled. Special thanks to TopHat 45 for generously providing the location.

Bring your guns, reloading equipment, accessories, ammo, whatever you're looking to sell or trade. Vendors will be on site and the grill will be going, so come on down. 15 minutes from 465 & I-74, 15 minutes from Greenfield. Parking on site.

There will be 15 tables available for use at a first come - first served basis. No reservations will be taken. Bring your own chairs. If anyone requires multiple tables, I can order more. Please PM me.

There will be a firing range set up, so bring your guns, ammo and hearing protection.

I'm going to need volunteers to work the door and check firearms in 2 hour shifts. Volunteers get free admission (and probably free hamburgers too.) Please call me if you'd like to volunteer to help out. It's the helpers that make this event work.

BYO anything you'd like. This is a social event, alcohol will be permitted, but NOT near the firing area.

The Rules:

1) OC/CC is perfectly acceptable, as long as no firearms are unholstered outside of the shooting area

2) All firearms coming in for sale/trade must be checked and zip-tied at the door.

3) Children are welcome, but are the responsibility of the accompanying parent, and must be supervised at all times.

4) Wear boots. It might be a little muddy.

Thanks again to everyone that's shown interest in this event. Last year was a BLAST... looking forward to seeing everyone there again.

Last edited:

Loganwildman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Logansport
    This thread might be a good venue to post what folks/vendors plan to bring so that guys like me that are trying to determine if the 2 hour drive will be worth while.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    This thread might be a good venue to post what folks/vendors plan to bring so that guys like me that are trying to determine if the 2 hour drive will be worth while.

Also maybe a wish list for those of us getting started.

Mine:
    bullet puller,
    components for .40
    Could use an extra RCBS shell holder for .40
    RCBS carbide die set for .380 (going to try to make my girlfriend make her own will let you know how that goes, my guess is it ain't gonna happen)
    Components for .380
    2-RCBS Shell holders for .380
    Extra RCBS loading block or 3
    Damn I didn't realize I wanted anything and here I have a list like that.

ETA: non reloading stuff I could use would be CZ 75 mags for .40 and mags for p238.
    Also if anyone has a bore brush for a Mosin Nagant I need one.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    I was pretty excited about this event, back when it was tentatively scheduled around my birthday. Now that it falls on my wedding anniversary, I obviously won't be able to go. Sucks too, cuz I have a BUNCH of stuff set aside that I was hoping to swap for some other things I would like. Anybody want to buy a bunch of 7mm rifle bullets? :(

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    I'm in!!!

I'll have a table full of hand-made hardwood loading blocks... and some other odds and ends.

ATTN 50bmg reloaders - I will have 50bmg loading blocks for sale that day.

Last year was lots of fun, and I can't wait for this one.

Top Bottom