• billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    I'll be there..

Be sure to leave me room for my 10' X 10' pop up canopy.. I want to enjoy my Bacon Burgers in the shade..HA HA...Bill...

There will be Bacon?? Right Andrew???

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    I will be doing my best to try and make it down this time! :D

will be looking for a couple of things:
    45 ACP brass
    45 bullets
    9mm bullets
    lee pro auto disk

Just out of curiosity, are there any caliber restrictions on the range that's going to be set up?

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    our range setup is out to 400 yds. with the number of people i anticipate that saturday, its just going to be for trying out a gun to buy etc and limiting to about 35 yds but absolutely no caliber restrictions. and if your happy with shooting at that distance for scope sighting in or whatever feel free to shoot all day the handgun area is also open, with no caliber restrictions, but is near kids play area, so depending on kids playing will be only slowdown for handguns. have 12 bobcat steel plates and 5 rimfire plates....daryll

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    if any vendors want to bring anything out friday instead of loading and unloading it all saturday, you're welcome to do that. we can lock it up in the shop. or to set up easy up or whatever reason pm me and we can get it worked out....daryll

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    if any vendors want to bring anything out friday instead of loading and unloading it all saturday, you're welcome to do that. we can lock it up in the shop. or to set up easy up or whatever reason pm me and we can get it worked out....daryll

Are we setting up in the trees or out past them closer to the road?

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    Are we setting up in the trees or out past them closer to the road?
    well we cant set up in the bean field ( not mine) so i'm guessing will be in the trees south of the house unless andrew wants it out back. thats where the grill and stuff will be, so i'm guessing out front for set ups and tables. i figure the garage will be where check in will be, but this is profires swap meet so what he says is the way it will be.

just like when lisa had the womens shoot here, i provided the location and just said yes mam, no mam........daryll

Last edited:

onesurveyor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    I'll be there. Can't wait.

Looking for: 9 & 45acp & 357mag brass, powder n primers, and a case trimmer.
    Selling boat and buggy so bring guns n cash for trade. I'll probably drive the buggy over and hopefully walk home.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    well we cant set up in the bean field ( not mine) so i'm guessing will be in the trees south of the house unless andrew wants it out back. thats where the grill and stuff will be, so i'm guessing out front for set ups and tables. i figure the garage will be where check in will be, but this is profires swap meet so what he says is the way it will be.

just like when lisa had the womens shoot here, i provided the location and just said yes mam, no mam........daryll

I didn't realize that wasn't yours! I just assumed it was.....

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    We won't shoot the grill.... but I'm sure the propane tank would make a nice target.:D Maybe add some Tanerite to light it.

Top Bottom