Remains found in Crown Point pond preliminarily identified as missing Avon woman

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Not to be morbid, but I can't help wondering where the rest of the pieces are.

I know there is a great deal of evil in the world. This poor woman didn't deserve to die this way. Most of us probably seldom if ever come into contact with this kind of evil, except for perhaps LEOs and other public servants. I'm sure most LEOs see more bad stuff in a week than I ever will in my lifetime.

For me it serves as a reminder not to get too complacent. That I carry for a reason, and although not likely, there is always that chance that I could be in a defensive situation. There are a lot of evil people all around us. We likely pass them in public every day, drive past them on the highways. Direct contact is a lot more probable than most of us usually think about.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I live up here.... but in the center-ish more.
    Most everyone here is liberal and they think everybody around them is also liberal.
    I need to live here without getting my house burned down so I smile and nod.... A LOT! Then I go to the range and vent. :ar15:
    Yeah we have a lot of good 2nd amendment patriots up North in Indiana. Sorry i wasnt meaning everyone up there is left. Get some dead duck!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It appears that whatever went bad for her, went bad in the Indy area, not NWI. They just disposed of her...or parts of her there.
    Yeah thats what i mean. Indy is going to hell.
    I dont know if this lady was just some innocent woman who got murdered or a criminal caught up in criminal activity? I havent followed the story. I have no pitty for criminals. I do have sympathy for good souls and all familys that the dead leave behind especialy kids. I hope they catch who did it regardless. We dont need more phycho's running around free.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So, do the police believe they know what happened and are in “evidence gathering” mode or do they not have any suspects?

My comments earlier about the number of kids and working at Panera- I’m not claiming she was involved in anything illegal....it just seems I have no idea how some people live their lives...and how far they are willing to drive their 2018 Altimas to work at a modest job.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So, do the police believe they know what happened and are in “evidence gathering” mode or do they not have any suspects?

My comments earlier about the number of kids and working at Panera- I’m not claiming she was involved in anything illegal....it just seems I have no idea how some people live their lives...and how far they are willing to drive their 2018 Altimas to work at a modest job.

The police are at least a foot closer to solving this case. :rolleyes:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I really don’t know any details but my spidey senses tell me that there is at least a moderate possibility that there is a suspect or suspects that the department is being tight lipped about....and I don’t blame them.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

You may need the bat for the FIP migrants up your way Act. Beat some sense into their heads.

Back to the subject, on the news a minute ago the words "foul play" was used to describe this case. This sure as hell wasn't death by natural causes.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Don't know if it's still the case, but even after finding the foot, they were still searching other ponds nearby, which lead me to believe that it might have been dismemberment. :(

Probably all in the same area. I'm guessing CrownPoint is not the killers home turf. That is a straight shot up 65 from Avon.
    They (he, she) wouldn't take the chance of dumping a few parts at one location and risking being stopped or seen dumping in another location.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Don't know if it's still the case, but even after finding the foot, they were still searching other ponds nearby, which lead me to believe that it might have been dismemberment. :(

They are, but no word on whether anything was found or not found. To me, no news means still looking.

Top Bottom