• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    No experience with the OWB version and all of my IWB ones are the regular cut. There is nothing about them that I see needs to be changed so that's the only style I buy. I DID get my CM40 and Glock 23 holsters with a sweat shield and I really like them that way.

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Well, call me crazy but I just ordered one, for a gun I don't own yet LOL. Now to find the gun in stock somewhere...

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Alright guys. Question time. Say you're carrying with the remora and you have to go to the bathroom and well yanno. Number 2. What do you guys do with it??

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Alright guys. Question time. Say you're carrying with the remora and you have to go to the bathroom and well yanno. Number 2. What do you guys do with it??

If you're carrying a larger, heavier gun it's not a problem. You simply take the gun in the holster and place it on top of the toilet tank (just don't forget that you put it there!)

With a smaller, lighter gun it can be a problem. It's SO comfortable that I've literally forgotten that I was carrying and it nearly fell on the floor. That's a bad thing.

Good question. One of those pesky, practical issues that we all have to deal with when carrying.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    It goes in the underware hammock for the duration.

Gotta love the underware hammock :rockwoot:

I've been really up in the air on a holster for my CM9, with all these positive reviews I think I might have to give one a try. For $25-30 it can't be too bad. I have to admit I have some skepticism of the thing not moving, but it seems other people had the same thoughts and were proved wrong. I often place my gun between the seats in the truck when driving so it should work well for that too.

Do you guys think the "sweat shield" is the way to go? I can't exactly find a picture to see what the difference looks like.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    I went with no sweat shield, and don't have any problems with mine. I think I am gonna use the underwear hammock. Putting it on the back of the ****ter seems like it's too easy for me to forget.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    Well, I just went ahead and placed an order for one. Unfortunately for me the 25% off coupon expired this past Sunday, but still $30 bucks delivered isn't unreasonable.

inrunner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Huntington,IN
    I picked one up at the indy gun show on friday and carryed it since and no problems out of it, doesn't move. plus lifetime warranty I got the series 10 IWB for my sigma .40 I think there good for the money.

got mine from hiddentreasureholsters.com for u guys that want one now. not a plug

msk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    I ordered a 6 for my M&P9c. It's on backorder, but from what I have read worth the wait.

sly14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Ok, so I have read all the post on the Remora and have watched the same youtube videos. I am still a skeptic, my biggest fear is the darn thing coming out on my drawl. Althought after reading everyones post I am seriously thinking of purchasing one for my LCP>

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I ordered three different ones (because of this thread) for the EDCs. I got the same BackOrder email on Sunday or Monday. Imagine my surprise when a package arrived today with all three?!

I've been using the small one with my P290 all afternoon evening and can report zero slippage and complete comfort. Weird, how "daisy fresh" seems like it should follow that statement.

I don't see them replacing my R Grizzle or TT Gunleather holsters as the mainstay but they'll likely become the new quick, supplement.

Time to see how they work with the Glock 36 and even larger/heavier Sig 228 tomorrow.

Thanks, Havokcycle!

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    I ordered three different ones (because of this thread) for the EDCs. I got the same BackOrder email on Sunday or Monday. Imagine my surprise when a package arrived today with all three?!

I've been using the small one with my P290 all afternoon evening and can report zero slippage and complete comfort. Weird, how "daisy fresh" seems like it should follow that statement.

I don't see them replacing my R Grizzle or TT Gunleather holsters as the mainstay but they'll likely become the new quick, supplement.

Time to see how they work with the Glock 36 and even larger/heavier Sig 228 tomorrow.

Thanks, Havokcycle!

When did you place your order though? I think they sent that email to everybody. If you placed your order before Jan 7th, you probably didn't get backordered.

Anybody who placed their orders after Jan 7th (like me) care to chime in on when you get yours?

Top Bottom