• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    When did you place your order though? I think they sent that email to everybody. If you placed your order before Jan 7th, you probably didn't get backordered.

Anybody who placed their orders after Jan 7th (like me) care to chime in on when you get yours?

I ordered on 1/19, and got a ship email the next day. Then I got the email about backorder and thought it would be awhile before I would see it. I was in no rush since I don't yet own an LC9 that I ordered the holster for LOL. Then yesterday 1/25, I was very surprised to received the holster! Now I need to find that LC9...

I assume it could depend greatly on what you ordered, maybe they have some models in stock

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I will be wearing mine out to dinner later this evening. This will be my first real chance to try it out so we'll see. It seems like it can double nicely for pocket carry if iwb doesnt feel comfortable, although I doubt that.

My impressions so far is this thing should work well. Retention seems nice and snug, but not too tight to draw. The material feels like it will stick where its placed pretty well. If someone is concerned about excess wear i might go with the "remora hyde" option. I think it would be softer inside, but the regular isnt bad either

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I ordered mine on 1-18-13, and got it today. Mine is a size 10 OWB, for my Ruger SR9, and so far, I am thrilled with it. I've been wearing it around the house for an hour or so, and it has stayed put while doing some chores outside. I'm gonna be replacing my Blackhawk pocket holster with the Remora version very soon.:yesway:

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    Okay, a couple of questions...

1. Do all of you guys appendix carry with these, or do any of you carry at 4:00 position?
    2. Anybody carry a G19 in one?

If yes to either of the above, how well does it work?

Who am I kidding... for $30 I'm going to order it either way...

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    My holster showed up today. I plan to carry 4:00. So far, I'm really impressed, and the customer service that I got from Alan was superb!

20130128_165517.jpg

20130128_165532.jpg

msk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    Ordered mine last Sunday. Size 6 non reinforced top with leather interior, size 6. Showed up today! First impressions are as good as I have expected. Can't beat the value!

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    Okay, a couple of questions...

1. Do all of you guys appendix carry with these, or do any of you carry at 4:00 position?
    2. Anybody carry a G19 in one?

If yes to either of the above, how well does it work?

Who am I kidding... for $30 I'm going to order it either way...

I have been carrying in 4-4:30 position so far and its very comfortable. I might give appendix carry a try, but this is working just fine so far. I haven't used the holster for anything but my cm9 so I cant comment on the g19. I would think someone here has tried it though.

I have been wearing my normal jeans and belt with the remora iwb, it stays put pretty well. I haven't had any problems with slipping or anything moving. This is by far the most comfortable and/or best value holster ive tried so far.
    20130127_213629.jpg

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    My neighbor just gave me one yesterday cause it was an inch too long for his Springfield xd. Fits my HK P30,HK45,Sig P226 and Colt double eagle like a glove. 2nd day CCing with it with no issues. Definately going to order a couple more.

MrsTuesday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Anyone have experience with either the thigh strap or the tuckable features? My husband is interested in the tuckable and I am looking at adding the thigh strap, but am curious if others have had positive experiences with them.

aarndt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Indianapolis,IN
    I love the Remora i've got right now. Perfect for the G23 and G27. I just tighten my belt down and it hold without a problem. I was very skeptical at first, but shortly after using it, I realize the variety of benefits it really has. Its thin, IWB, doesn't move, and comfortable. Keeping in on my hip it doesn't dig into bone like Kydex can. Its cheap, local and quality.

MrsTuesday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    My husband got his tuckable and likes it pretty well. I bought the Remora for my P3AT and got the thigh strap to try. I'm pretty happy with it. I'm pretty small and it took a little practice positioning to get it comfortable, but I can wear it all day with no real problem. I also find it very comfortable with jeans IWB. Very happy all around.

Top Bottom