• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    And if your response is a lecture to me, then those three lines are taken totally out of context.

Reading them in the totality of the post, you see that I was essentially making the same point you are, except by poking fun at many of the previous posts.

I got we were making the same point, just expanding it a bit. Using your foundation to build on, so to speak.

I generally don't lecture for free. I will lecture, but it's currently $100 a person.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    In this I do not want to be shown up. I surround myself with those of like ability's. Makes me feel....well....special.

tempted.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'll note you've never invited me to shoot, given me a ride, or provided me with ammunition. It's obvious that he's elite and one of the Good Ol' Boys and all I rank is a hunk of dead cow between two slabs of processed wheat. Makes me a little sad, really.

Nothing a hunk of dead cow wouldn't fix, though.....:whistle:

Hey, I've actually PAID you to shoot with me... that's gotta count for something!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Is it to early to start a Bring Back Ballistix thread? I believe I found a clique he might enjoy joining..... is he under 4'7"?
    SkullDaddy's Midget Stripper Eporium are now accepting applications! Remember our slogan " Send us your *******s, we'll bleach the crap out of them!"

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Hey, I've actually PAID you to shoot with me... that's gotta count for something!

Shhhh.

I'm trying to work CM for another free cheeseburger.

But yes, and I sincerely appreciate it. I really do value the trust and take it very seriously when people elect to train with me.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My :twocents:

Being protective is fine. As a mod, part of your job is to look for this kind of stuff and stop it.

The problem is, there are a number of members here that are downright rude to people they assume to be runners. In many cases the targets of their ire aren't even truly running.

If those people feel so strongly about it, they should report it and go on with their business. Making rude posts and giving negative rep is too much. Especially when it gets to the where most any short post made by a new member gets attacked. I imagine a number of people have been driven away by this nonsense over the years, and that is a shame. Instead of defending this rude behavior it should be frowned upon.

I had a couple do it to me when I joined, and I didn't even know there was a classified section at that time. In fact, I have yet to purchase anything from there in the 5 1/2 years I have been a member. On the other hand I have met a number of great people here and made some good friends. It is sad to think that I could have missed out on that because of how some other members here acted early on.

I agree with KLB.

Some people can be rude of course.
    Know that I have sent some strong PM's when I see this happening.
    In a membership as diverse as this one there will be all kinds and sorts of people.
    In the end it is just the internet as we were so kindly reminded up thread...:)

Tough up people. There is a hazing process in every aspect of life. I went through it. I had the chip on my shoulder for a while when 1st here. It was summarily knocked off repeatedly when needed. I get it now.

All this said lets go get a good burger and run the ever loving snot out of some guns.....:cool:

If you ever make up to NWI, you'll have to come over and we can shoot and then cook some burgers on the grill. :):

I have broken bread with the mouse. But I haven't bought him a burger.

Top Bottom