• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I normally don't get involved in this, but today I have, to Indiana Shooter is ALIVE and well, just at a new location.

Now you go on to say how great INGO is, and how helpful this group is, you showed pictures, I knew what they all were, didn't need to follow links. I also know what the guys at Indiana Shooter do as well. Same mentality, different group of guys. And just an FYI, I don't believe INGO is brought up there unless someone is shooter'd here and they land over there and complain about here. Since it isn't a web address that is known, don't think we have to worry about that anymore.

They aren't LT6, but those guys are like family to me as well. I have broken bread with, shot with, attended funerals, weddings, etc. When my mother passed, I got some condolences from here, those guys were there. Can they be harsh, insensitive, rude, down right obnoxious? yes. But they are just like you, and I do like you AR They're just a group of guys that didn't fit here.

Guess I should have kept up at INS more than I did.

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    I got we were making the same point, just expanding it a bit. Using your foundation to build on, so to speak.

I generally don't lecture for free. I will lecture, but it's currently $100 a person.

LOL, Thanks for clarifying. I was reading your response that you were reading my post differently. I think.

Man, I am so confused now I don't know what anybody said.

As someone posted earlier, it is a matter of getting to know the people on a forum. Some are sarcastic in a joking way versus others who are sarcastic in a biting way. Until tha is clear, it may take some back and forth, like this, just to better understand.

IhadmoreIwantedtosay,butasyoucansee,thespacebaronmycomputerisnotworking!!!!:xmad:

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    There are rules no matter where you go. It seems best to go with the flow and sooner than later many will realize the rules were made to make things better for you in the long run. A lot of people work very hard to keep this forum as good as it is and 90% of their work is because of 10% of the people who have trouble with rules. Just go with the flow and all will be OK.:fogey::twocents:

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Going with the flow sometimes leads to...

tumblr_o7bd22tzma1rzo8x9o1_500_zpsg6vo1wsd.gif

Top Bottom