• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Since were making changes .. most if not all of the oterh forums I frequent have two links for viewing new posts... One is like the "new Posts" link we have here .. it shows all new posts on the forum and the other is a "view my posts" link.. and it allows me to see threads that I have posted in to see if anyone has replied or if conversations have continued. Instead I have had to go to my own profile stats and view all my posts .. which could be multiple posts in a single thread and I never know if anyone else has replied to those threads without opening them up and looking.

Also... how can I get rid of the sponsor links on the left side of the screen?!?
    About your posts....
    Go to your settings.
    subscribe to threads that you respond to.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    About your posts....
    Go to your settings.
    subscribe to threads that you respond to.

What Im talking about and subs are different .. To me Subs are for threads where I want notifications of responses .. sure you can use that list to do what I am asking about but its not the easiest way.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have mine set to instantly e-mail me. But I am not getting the e-mails.

I am not an Admin, but I would say it is safe to assume that while the software is being updated, some quirks like this are possible. Again, remember that is the BEGINNING of the process, and there might be some "growing pains" so to speak..

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I know its not done, just thought I'd share. When you moved some links on tables on the top the "Sponsored Links" collapse arrow ended up on the top right corner.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I know its not done, just thought I'd share. When you moved some links on tables on the top the "Sponsored Links" collapse arrow ended up on the top right corner.

That is true on some pages, but not others. Examples:

Collapse arrow on the sponsor link section: New Posts

Collapse arrow in the upper right: Thread reading pages, INGO home page, FAQ

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Okay, I'll just wait it out. No worries here. Change is inevitable...except maybe from a vending machine.

I am sure it will be better when complete.

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    Mobile lets you view your PM's just fine if you click on the cube next to the search icon.

Sorry, as i cant test you phone, you would need to verify it's updated or try another browser on the phone.

Yes, thats one of many that I run/maintain site & server etc, been running [H] for years.

Still can't see PM's on mobile verison on my end. Even when I have a new one come in. Didn't try that before. HardForum's mobile works fine...Though I assume it's a different version.

Top Bottom