• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Is it possible to put the quick navigation back at the bottom of the page?

And make the little last post arrow bigger?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    an admission of shill account. Where is the ban hammer?

Sorry, it is out for an upgrade as well.

Banhammer.jpg

Last edited:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    How would you get that im angry?
    I did not say you were angry, but that my goal was not to anger you into making a response. Whether or not you're angry isn't really relevant. I could also say, "I was not trying to persuade you into buying a Mini Cooper," which would still be an accurate statement. If you weren't angered, then that's great as it was not my intention.

Im simply posting my opinion about what you stated, just as you did.
    Sure.

I wasnt being picky, i just stated the actual fact, Jelsoft didnt sue Kier.
    Sure, you are correct that Jelsoft did not file the suit - their parent company did. I suppose I was speaking a little to generically.

That said - if I spot anything out of place/odd or have any other feedback I won't hesitate to let you all know regardless of whether you like my ideas or not. You obviously can't keep everybody happy all of the time and not all ideas can be implemented.

The up-side is that most things I've seen posted in this thread are fairly easy fixes/changes. As with any major version change there will be issues to resolve.

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    My :twocents: INGO now looks like the Road glide forum that I frequent. So far the change is good. Thanks to all the people who have put so much time in to make INGO better for all.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Who wants to chip in and help Fenway patch his drywall damage from banging his head against the wall all day?

This is the foundation being poured to build the new version of INGO on and people are already screaming "this place sucks!!" Don't judge it until it' finished!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I'm good. I just feel like people aren't reading or comprehending the message I have been trying to deliver for almost 24 hours now... This is a big project. This is step 1. This is not close to being done... Patience please!

We can all post on here just like normal. The community still stands and the site is still completely free to join and browse.

Who wants to chip in and help Fenway patch his drywall damage from banging his head against the wall all day?

This is the foundation being poured to build the new version of INGO on and people are already screaming "this place sucks!!" Don't judge it until it' finished!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I hope when the change is done, two changes that I like are kept.
    1) number of unread post at the top.
    2) the day the original post was posted.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Not that i see, what r u viewing it with?

An EMachine home PC ? I'm the wrong guy to ask a technical question to , sorry .

Take churchmouse for example , on my screen his name squeezes the button down to about 1/4 of it's normal size .

Names longer than his makes it disappear completely and I have to go another page and work my way to the end .

Top Bottom