• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    great review, I really like their products, and more importantly, they dont rape you on their pricing. this makes a great torch for the glovebox as well.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    They sure came in handy for my parents when the power went out last night. Woo-hoo!

I got to use mine also. I asked my son if he wanted one when I got mine and he said no. Then last night he was calling me after the power went out wanting to know rather or not I had it on me , I was like DUH he was like *** lol....

Last edited by a moderator:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    My wife used to give me grief over carrying this little guy with me everywhere, clipped nicely next to my Endura. Then one night a headlight went out in our car. I had a spare with me, but there wasn't much ambient light around to see what I was doing under the hood. In comes the Microstream. After installing the light I got back in the car and gave her that "told you so" grin. I haven't heard much about it since. :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    People who tease us about our lights and our knives are often the first to ask to borrow a light or a knife when they need one. I'm generous the first time, but if the teasing continues after helping them, the repeat performance isn't always to their liking. :D

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Well guys you sold me on this. Think I will order one for me as my fathers day gift. Maybe one for the wife as well.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    +1 Streamlight, Great products.

Streamlight's products have been first rate for their value in my experience. I started with their stylus line, which were great and about the same size as a bic pen, but proved unreliable and had a short life span when used hard everyday. Their AAAA batteries also were difficult to find and pricey when you finally found them. Then I purchased their rechargeable Stinger xenon, still have it on the side of my toolbox, has been 100% reliable with hard use and I've owned it for 4+ years now.

That prompted me to buy the smaller rechargeable xenon light, the Strion. It is my primary garage flashlight, and has been great also. The tool trucks all honor their lifetime warranties, so replacements or replacement parts aren't an issue. I've managed to destroy my fair share of Stylus Pros, the larger version with 2 AAA's rated at 24 lumens. They have been outstanding, the failure point I have experienced with the 5-6 I have had replaced at no charge under their warranty has been the tailcap switch. Still, they are an unbeatable value and perform like the first-rate product they are. I highly recommend them, I carry a Stylus Pro in my shirt pocket everyday to work, and keep another in my car.

:+1: Great write-up Evan, are you collecting a healthy commission from Streamlight for all of the lights you have helped sell?

Top Bottom