• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i had a smith model 27 357 mag blow in my hands. split the barrel from end to end.

i was shooting somone elses reloads when it happened. bad thing was i was young and had snuck my fathers pistol out without permision. even though it wasn't my fault i got to buy my father a nw s&w 44 mag and couldn't sit down for a month

pics are worth 1000 words. im going to re barrel it when i get a chance and use it as a tractor gun

357003.jpg

357002.jpg

357001.jpg

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I have one of these same revolvers I inherited when my grandfather died they are horrible guns. I never shoot mine and will keep it just because it was in the family but mine is a seven shot also but you have to pull the trigger 21 times to fire 7 shots everything on it is junk. I'm surprised there is any left and they haven't all blown up by now. By the way before anyone freaks out yes I checked the barrel after everymiss fire to make sure there was no obstructions and the rounds where not even being hit it was not light strikes it was like no strikes the hammer never reaches the round every so often just a real piece of crap.

Then your is a RARE COLLECTORS ITEM;)

Top Bottom