• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I ordered 2 BCGs "in stock" from them two weeks ago, then noticed on a different page that they were 4 weeks minimum for shipping. The only reason I bought from them was because they showed in stock and I had just blown up a BCG so needed a replacement. Luckily I have several ARs so it's not like I am stuck waiting, but it was annoying that they weren't more up front with their notice. So who knows, and I'll keep looking for my CC to be charged. They haven't earned my loyalty with that move, but neither do they have my enmity.

Gniks18

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    They also took off their cancellation fee. Ha. I'm sure a few cc companies had some word with them.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Got an email from them stating it could take up to 6 months to ship! Wth? Order cancelled with no fee.

I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH, DO NOT USE RGUNS.

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    Interesting. My card actually EXPIRED. So they can't charge it I guess? I'm going to be looking else ware for a bolt carrier group. I haven't heard anything, tomorrow will be 4 weeks of waiting. (Even counting holidays out of the equation.) Over it. I was excited at first, but its getting ridiculous.

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    In an E-mail they sent me, they stated that They just put the Cancellation fee info up there to weed out any "**** Head".

I sent a very professional email out asking for a time frame in which my BCG would ship. I got back. "THIS WEEK" as a response. Professional for sure. Products might work, customer service does not. I explained my card situation and am waiting to hear back as to if I can fix it.

Gniks18

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    I sent a very professional email out asking for a time frame in which my BCG would ship. I got back. "THIS WEEK" as a response. Professional for sure. Products might work, customer service does not. I explained my card situation and am waiting to hear back as to if I can fix it.

Well, you got 24 hours left until it's considered "NEXT WEEK". Something tells me that they're gonna be a bit more than slightly off the mark.

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    Well, you got 24 hours left until it's considered "NEXT WEEK". Something tells me that they're gonna be a bit more than slightly off the mark.

Seeing as how I never got an email back on updating my credit card information, since my card expired and I got a replacement. I don't want to pay more, and its hard to find one for under $300, let alone $190 that its supposed to be from them, but it might be worth it.

Never A Victim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Hamilton County
    I've delt with RGuns before the panic buying. They always are fair to me and ship in a resonable amount of time. They started doing the cancelation fee because people were closing out thier orders when another distributor filled it. If people out there would stop panic buying, the issue wouldn't be so severe.

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    I've delt with RGuns before the panic buying. They always are fair to me and ship in a resonable amount of time. They started doing the cancelation fee because people were closing out thier orders when another distributor filled it. If people out there would stop panic buying, the issue wouldn't be so severe.

Palmetto State Armory had my upper in stock (Minus BCG and charging handle) on their site, I ordered it, shipped in a weeks times and was at my door in two days after that. There is NO reason for it to take over a month to ship a product they are claiming is IN STOCK.

I agree people need to cut the panic buying. Self claimed "gun enthusiasts" are jacking up prices and making it difficult for those of us who just want to purchase some things for a reasonable cost to enjoy our hobby.

SEMI-AK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    I just got a complete upper in 4 weeks....mine even came with a surprise a fa bcg....I ordered dec14th and I had in29 days...wait it out...

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    I just got a complete upper in 4 weeks....mine even came with a surprise a fa bcg....I ordered dec14th and I had in29 days...wait it out...

Thank you for the information. This makes me feel a little better. Now if they will respond to my email so I can update that card information I would be very pleased. I'll probably just call Monday, I don't want to bother them, but some things need taken care of or it will just back things up more when they get to processing my order.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Just cancelled my order:
    ME:Please cancel my order, as it is quite obvious the BCG I ordered is
    not "in stock" like your website says.

Thanks,

RGUNS: IT IS WE ARE JUST SWAMPED WITH ORDERS. WE WILL CANCEL AND GIVE IT TO THE NEXT GUY. HAVE A NICE DAY.

I'm sure the "next guy" will receive it in May. I got in on the 9th of Jan, and it has been in stock since, and before. Surely they have 500+ orders, no way do they have even 15 bcgs on hand.

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    I guess I caught them at just the right time. I sent an email regarding my credit card information again. Within two (2) minutes I had an email back saying that they will call if they need it. I'm just going to stick it out because for $190 you can't beat it, and going anywhere else isn't going to get you one any faster. While the customer service isn't the best, I feel its worth riding out the storm. Magazines are already becoming more available. I know a friend with 36 magazines that he can't get rid of at $25.99 each. Just ride it out. Things will calm down.

djlaundry2000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Once again DO NOT DEAL WITH RGUNS.net I sent them a email about where my BCG was and I got one back stating they had gotten 20000 in stock last night. Then I emailed asking if they could send it tomarrow or just cancel it. And this is what I got back.

Email from RGUNS: try reading the BIG RED BANNER on my home page. we are 4 weeks out ish for in stock orders. i will terminate your order. have a nice day. And on there home page I couldnt find anything in the red banner but something about 2 weeks.

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    Just sent a second cancel order on my BCG. SNS Shooting and Supplies had a batch for sale on ebay for $200 shipped (Standard Black nothing special). Ebay took the auction down, I recommend every true proud gun owner boycott ebay. I know I will be doing so after that experience. That is another story though. Paid for it Friday night, it was shipped Saturday Via USPS priority, got it just after Noon today. Fits, functions, will hopefully get some rounds down range Sunday pending on weather.

I would not recommend RGuns, very poor customer service, website is not accurate in any way. They don't have flying colors reviews on their products. Their prices aren't all that special.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I don't care what anyone says, I like my RGuns AR. I like everything about it, it is light, accurate, and it functions when dirty.

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    I placed my order for a complete upper on 12/20. It just hit my card today. 495 shipped, I'll report on quality when it gets here.

I see most folks bashing communication and customer service, not the quality... so i'll reserve my opinion until it comes in.

Gniks18

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Lame. Canceling mine. Ordered 1/17. No word at all, then the 100 cancellation threat, now the 8 week lead time posted up for products that were listed as being in stock.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Once again DO NOT DEAL WITH RGUNS.net I sent them a email about where my BCG was and I got one back stating they had gotten 20000 in stock last night. Then I emailed asking if they could send it tomarrow or just cancel it. And this is what I got back.

Email from RGUNS: try reading the BIG RED BANNER on my home page. we are 4 weeks out ish for in stock orders. i will terminate your order. have a nice day. And on there home page I couldnt find anything in the red banner but something about 2 weeks.

So lets do the math here.

20000 in stock
    $200.00 per BCG
    -----------
    $4,000,000 in sales.

Now I know if I had 4 Mil in sales not yet charged out I would ship that **** as fast as I could just to get that revinew.

Top Bottom