• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VeteranUSN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Wabash Valley
    ok Well I placed my order for a complete upper on 1/24 today would be 4 weeks as their website states. If its not in by Monday I think I am going to just freaking drive up there on my day off next week. Do you think it will actually be there like they say as in stock?

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    ok Well I placed my order for a complete upper on 1/24 today would be 4 weeks as their website states. If its not in by Monday I think I am going to just freaking drive up there on my day off next week. Do you think it will actually be there like they say as in stock?

No way it's in stock.

They had BCGs in stock forever during the panic. There is no way they had BCGs when NOBODY else did.

I cancelled mine about 4 weeks after I placed my order.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    No way it's in stock.

They had BCGs in stock forever during the panic. There is no way they had BCGs when NOBODY else did.

I cancelled mine about 4 weeks after I placed my order.

"IN Stock" dont mean anything anymore.

I contacted DSArms on a BCG that you can "Buy Now" and the emailed me back that it would take 5-6 months from time of order.

VeteranUSN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Wabash Valley
    Well I got an email back from him completely blowing me off so I just cancelled my order after everything I've read about them I was just tired of worrying about when and if I was going to get it. I waited until I could find another and ended up ordering a complete arfcom upper

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Well I got an email back from him completely blowing me off so I just cancelled my order after everything I've read about them I was just tired of worrying about when and if I was going to get it. I waited until I could find another and ended up ordering a complete arfcom upper
    Good Idea!

I got so sick of waiting for all these companies to get their BCG's back in stock, that I just ordered on off GB. More than I wanted to spend but it was one of the Cheapest on there. Hoping it will ship in the next day or so. I had to send the Payment "Snail Mail" due to the seller not accepting PayPal. He had a Great rating so that's why I went for it.

corronade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    kokomo
    Sound like their communication is poor. I have ordered a mosin 91/30 at 3 weeks waiting and a ar lower at 5 weeks so far.
    Do they send an email saying that it is shipped?
    Ihave never delt with these guys before.
    I hear alot of negative stuff which makes me very nervouse
    any info or suggestion on dealing with them will be greatly appreciated.

junglerogue

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    SAV, ELP, DFW, SBN,
    R Guns is about 20 mins from where my folks live. All the times I've stopped in there (3-4x) I've always wondered how they stay in business. Their shop is literally a hole in the wall of a 4 merchant strip mall. I've bought a lower and some other odds and ends over the last 6 years. The workers seemed aloof and not very interested in what was going on. I'll be up there in a couple of weeks and scope it out again. If you live in the area, I'd definitely check out Gat guns instead.

AKS-74U

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    R Guns is about 20 mins from where my folks live. All the times I've stopped in there (3-4x) I've always wondered how they stay in business. Their shop is literally a hole in the wall of a 4 merchant strip mall. I've bought a lower and some other odds and ends over the last 6 years. The workers seemed aloof and not very interested in what was going on. I'll be up there in a couple of weeks and scope it out again. If you live in the area, I'd definitely check out Gat guns instead.

Made me curious.

140 North Western Avenue, Unit B Carpentersville, Illinois 60110 - Google Maps

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    I think I bought a bunch of .17 Mach II from these guys a few years ago when I had my Marlin 717. Had good service and prices then.

Last edited:

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    I canceled my order a long time ago via email. I asked for a conformation and never got one, my account has never been charged, and likely never will be because they do not have the correct card information, either way I have kept emails just in case of an issue. They lack communication, they are not honest or trustworthy. I would avoid RGun unless seeing in person what you are purchasing before purchasing it, and even then, it better be a hot deal.

corronade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    kokomo
    it looks like il be canceling also
    ive ordered my stuff 2 month ago and i havent heard anything from my emails.
    which sucks because I've ordered a ar lower with parts kit for 170 :-(

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Ordered mine on 1/9/2013, recieved the shipping confirmation on 4/5/2013, and is out on the truck as we speak (I'm not holding my breath till I see it though).

VeteranUSN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Wabash Valley
    You can cancel your order they won't post to your account until they ship.... That's what I did for a complete upper back in feb.. Ill post the email I sent them and their reply later tonight I'm in the middle of some sporting clays right now

Top Bottom