• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Snopes is your friend. You might try using it before you start posting internet rumors as fact.

"Neither of the Obama's holds a currently active law license, because neither the President Of The United States or the First Lady is in a position that requires one."

Then why did both Bill and Hillary Clinton keep their licenses current and active? I'm not so sure about Snopes and Hussein. Snopes is a very pro Obama website. Law degrees are difficult to get. I'm not understanding the logic of letting one go dormant just because you have a 4 year job that doesn't require it. IMHO that is just too simple and convenient of an explanation.

Snopes comes up with a lot of those regarding anything negative about Obama. They explained away all of the questions about his place of birth, along with any and all documentation related to it. All of those questions still remain. Most all of them unanswered. With that said you can buy into whatever you wish. Bill T.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    If this country pulled out of the United Nations it would financially collapse within 6 months. That is a fact. WHY we don't can be attributed to people like Hussein, and those who support him, and the rest like him, who are all foolish enough to think it is a "good" organization with "worthwhile" causes.

And by the way, what ever happened to all of the $67,000,000,000.00 ($67 BILLION DOLLARS) that was titled as "Oil For Food" money? Not a single cent has ever been accounted for. All of it STOLEN by United Nation bureaucrats. No one is even being questioned about it today. The UN is without question the most dangerous organization in existence. Bill T.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    You also have to question the way the entire organization is set up. You have some third world, stink hole nation like Cameroon, who's entire GNP doesn't equal what Toy's-R-Us does at Christmas time, and they get the same vote we do??? Total lunacy. Bill T.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona

This is getting a lot of negative airplay here in Arizona. A lot of legal people say it won't fly on the grounds the Federal government cannot sanction certain states, but not others, in regard to Federal Firearms Law. If they try to pass it there will no doubt be law suits. Hussein & Co. are going to be keeping the Supreme Court busy for the next couple of years, that's for sure. You would think he'd know better being a "lawyer" and all. Bill T.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    For the life of me, I don't know why the other States governors don't protest the continued outrageous behavior of the Federal Government against Arizona.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    "Neither of the Obama's holds a currently active law license, because neither the President Of The United States or the First Lady is in a position that requires one."

Then why did both Bill and Hillary Clinton keep their licenses current and active? I'm not so sure about Snopes and Hussein. Snopes is a very pro Obama website. Law degrees are difficult to get. I'm not understanding the logic of letting one go dormant just because you have a 4 year job that doesn't require it. IMHO that is just too simple and convenient of an explanation.

Snopes comes up with a lot of those regarding anything negative about Obama. They explained away all of the questions about his place of birth, along with any and all documentation related to it. All of those questions still remain. Most all of them unanswered. With that said you can buy into whatever you wish. Bill T.

If they're not currently using their licenses and don't really figure that they will, it doesn't hurt them to let them lapse. I'm far from a Barry O fan but I know a couple people that worked hard to get their law degree and practiced for a few years before deciding to retire. They had worked most of their life doing manual labor type jobs and being a lawyer was on their list of things to do. They accomplished their biggest dream in life and worked for 5-10 years and decided to retire. The Barry O family will never have to work a real job again. The book deals, lecture tours, possible ESPN gigs(since Barry seems to be on sportscenter more than doing his real job), or whatever else retired presidents do will earn them much more money than working as lawyers ever would. Without solid proof either way, I would take most things read online with a grain of salt.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    The gratuitous rant was about Obama, not the Dems. That said, Obama hasn't done anything to hurt gunnies, and true "liberals" are tired of him. Of course Obama is Dem Chicago, a former board memeber of the Joyce Foundation, (Google to see what THEY do with their money) and mentioned AK47s in his inaugural speech. But he's about getting re-elected, not banning guns. Knee-jerk rants are not what will convince the MAJORITY of voters who are not "with us", yet.

But Dems are catching on, don't scare them away. Read Deer Hunting With Jesus to understand the newer though amoung Dems. It's good, but a tough read for some "conservatives". Happy Holidays.

Where the F*** did you come up with the term "gunnies"? Seriously? As for Obama not doing anything anti-gun, you need look no further than his appointment of Eric Holder to the post of Attorney General. But , if you do decide to look further, check out Obama's appointment of Andrew Traver as the new director of the ATF.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    ... Law degrees are difficult to get. I'm not understanding the logic of letting one go dormant just because you have a 4 year job that doesn't require it. IMHO that is just too simple and convenient of an explanation.

I understand perfectly. I have a professional license that requires malpractice insurance. My license renews for a fee as does my malpractice insurance. You can bet if I wasn't going to use it for four years, I would let it go inactive so as not to give the insurance company money for nothing.

They did not allow their license to "lapse" nor did they "surrender" it. They allowed it to be deactivated and saved themselves some money in the process. Maybe they're just smarter than Bill and Hillary?

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    If you actually believe that, you need to look at the polls. Bill T.

You do understand that a poll is a measure of opinion, not an indicator of intelligence don't you?

If a poll is a measure of how smart I am, why didn't we just poll all of my classmates instead of making me take those tests? :dunno:

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    You do understand that a poll is a measure of opinion, not an indicator of intelligence don't you?

If a poll is a measure of how smart I am, why didn't we just poll all of my classmates instead of making me take those tests? :dunno:

So based on that are you going to argue that Jimmy Carter was in fact a better President than Ronald Regan or John F. Kennedy? Don't under estimate the public, they'll rake you over the coals at your expense every single time by proving YOU wrong.. Bill T.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I understand perfectly. I have a professional license that requires malpractice insurance. My license renews for a fee as does my malpractice insurance. You can bet if I wasn't going to use it for four years, I would let it go inactive so as not to give the insurance company money for nothing.

They did not allow their license to "lapse" nor did they "surrender" it. They allowed it to be deactivated and saved themselves some money in the process. Maybe they're just smarter than Bill and Hillary?

Apparently Illinois does not "require" lawyers to have malpractice insurance....big surprise there.

Filing Legal Malpractice Claims in Illinois

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    So based on that are you going to argue that Jimmy Carter was in fact a better President than Ronald Regan or John F. Kennedy? Don't under estimate the public, they'll rake you over the coals at your expense every single time by proving YOU wrong.. Bill T.
    He said nothing close to that. o.O

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    He said nothing close to that. o.O

The polls showed Carter and Hussein as idiot's, (very low approval)....They were. Polls were correct.

The polls showed Regan and Kennedy as brilliant, (very high approval).........They were. Polls were correct.

Polls are a very good indicator of the value, (intelligence) of a sitting President. He said polls show opinion not intelligence. High public opinion equates to an intelligent President.

Hussein + Carter = low polls = both low intelligence and public opinion.

Regan + Kennedy = high polls = both high intelligence and public opinion.

Both parallel one another. People don't like idiot's. The polls accurately reflect that. Both are one in the same. Bill T.

Top Bottom