Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Maybe play a little Tangerine Dream?
    (music starts around 3:30)

[video=youtube_share;F9CxgHdlo4s]https://youtu.be/F9CxgHdlo4s?t=3m32s[/video]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I always believe the best defense is get down in a dark corner. let them come and meet my friend, 357 or 9mm or 45. The police report will read, They came after me.
    Problem does arise if you have family. Then I think the noise, like dog barking somewhere. maybe a siren blaring. Next I think a strobe light flashing.

I would also place a speaker outside to alert the neighbors or police.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Basically the same gun that was in the F-104, the F-4E, B-52H (before 1995), F-15A/B/C/D/E, F-16 A/B/C/D, AC-130H, F-22A, and F-35. I remember the ROKAF having the Radar guided AA versions at K-2 AB and seeing them at Kimpo IAP. At the bar at K-2 AB in Taegu the foot rails at the bar were 20MM barrels.

That's very interesting. Sounds like the Air Force has got a lot of miles out of that gun. I am surprised to see the B52 on that list. Was it installed as a tail gun?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Basically the same gun that was in the F-104, the F-4E, B-52H (before 1995), F-15A/B/C/D/E, F-16 A/B/C/D, AC-130H, F-22A, and F-35. I remember the ROKAF having the Radar guided AA versions at K-2 AB and seeing them at Kimpo IAP. At the bar at K-2 AB in Taegu the foot rails at the bar were 20MM barrels.

Yes they spent billions of dollars to equip high speed aircraft with rear firing cannons. Then high speed cameras showed the bullet dropped like rocks at the end of the barrel.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I always believe the best defense is get down in a dark corner. let them come and meet my friend, 357 or 9mm or 45. The police report will read, They came after me.
    Problem does arise if you have family. Then I think the noise, like dog barking somewhere. maybe a siren blaring. Next I think a strobe light flashing.

I would also place a speaker outside to alert the neighbors or police.

Reminds me of an old Vietnamese saying. "He who moves around is at the mercy of he who sits and waits."

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yes they spent billions of dollars to equip high speed aircraft with rear firing cannons. Then high speed cameras showed the bullet dropped like rocks at the end of the barrel.
    Are you referring to the BUFF as a high-speed aircraft?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That's very interesting. Sounds like the Air Force has got a lot of miles out of that gun. I am surprised to see the B52 on that list. Was it installed as a tail gun?

Yes, the H-Model had the M-61 (G-Models had quad-.50s) In 94-95 they pulled the guns out of the BUFFs.

Hurculeasz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    I bought some smart lights to go with my Google home. Also put in a cheap camera. Now I can quickly have Google turn on all lights and view the camera as I grab my pistol.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I'm not religious, but I suspect the house starting to preach Acts 3:19 or similar might create a literal "Come to Jesus" moment before they do meet the homeowner and backup.

I like it. How about Revelation 6:7-8 a la Johnny Cash.

Revelation 6:7-8
    [7] And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. [8] And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. …

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Surround sound in every room of house..."OK Google, A-10 attack!"

Then mop urine from floor where burglar was.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I just received my Laptop back from repair.
    I went on the internet. Checked a couple of things out.
    I signed off.
    The next time I sign on to the internet.
    Google flashed a message stating that I signed on from a different computer.
    it asked if that was me??
    HOW THE H-LL did google know immediately that I was using a different computer??

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    I signed off.
    HOW THE H-LL did google know immediately that I was using a different computer??

Comcast.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I signed off.

I don't know how Google does it specifically, but cookies and MAC address are the common methods. Or at least they were back in the Stone Age of the Internet when I was up to date on such things.

Top Bottom