• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have a FNP and have shot the FNS. Love them both. Actually caused me some turmoil as I want a FNS but don't want to give up my FNP. So I decided to wait and see if a good deal comes up on a FNS. Now one has.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    This, now it will forever be in my head, that this is a $425 pistol.

That's what gets me in the whole thing. I've looked all over since picking this up and NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY else I've seen has listed them for these kind of prices.

I don't know if Midwest is simply trying to clear the shelves, so to speak, or what. I have to believe at these prices they're selling at or below cost for some reason.

Whatever the cause, I'm glad I got mine at the price I did!

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    That's what gets me in the whole thing. I've looked all over since picking this up and NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY else I've seen has listed them for these kind of prices.

I don't know if Midwest is simply trying to clear the shelves, so to speak, or what. I have to believe at these prices they're selling at or below cost for some reason.

Whatever the cause, I'm glad I got mine at the price I did!

There must be something going on, a local gun store here had similar prices on their FN pistols. I thought it was very strange but didn't have time to ask about it.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Local to you and it wasn't Midwest? Who else up there had them priced that way?

Black Arsenal in Stevensville, MI. I looked them over a little and was shocked by the prices but wasn't in the market at the time as I only pay cash for guns and didn't happen to have it then. Of course now that I do, they are probably gone.:(

flhultra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    corydon area
    FNX45 is my edc if it came up missing, I would get another one today.
    never had a gun, that the feel and sights came up perfect every time.
    go to a shop and give the FN a serious look .

sbond

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    Franklin
    FYI finished 1st in testing for the State Police but FN could not supply the order so they choose Sig 227's and are in the transition now.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana

They're probably just trying to clear out inventory on a slow moving item and get all, or most, of their money back. Wouldn't surprise me if they're taking a loss

Taurahe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Greenwood
    I have heard from others that they are a great gun, and have fondled them several times, but I still think they are a disgustingly hideous piece of shooting iron.

legalninja3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2013
    United States
    That price is $70 below dealer cost according to my local dealer. At that price, if I lived up North still, I'd have gotten two this week to replace my G27 and XD40 that I was selling. However, at $570 or so around here, the value proposition is lost so I am being a bit more deliberative in my replacement pistol selection. Still leaning towards the FNS, but also considering the base M&P 9mm for less than $500.

Top Bottom