Riot/Civil Unrest coming to Indy due to Officer Piland being vindicated?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm still waiting for the civil unrest. Work has been pretty boring lately and I was hoping for an opportunity to polish the jack boots and stand on some necks.

Don't count it out yet Frank.........it's a little nicer out tonight, maybe you will get your chance. Just make sure to call us if it's really good, I don't want miss out.

:rockwoot:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Which one?

ULootWeShoot.jpg
    I think we just found the name for our "Doing good deeds Group"! :laugh:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    One thing that was nice about the trial was brandon and his brother were too busy to break into any more houses in the area. Not that there was really anything left to steal, since they had already hit most of the houses.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    One thing that was nice about the trial was brandon and his brother were too busy to break into any more houses in the area. Not that there was really anything left to steal, since they had already hit most of the houses.
    Aw, C'mon now! The Rev. in Indy said he's a good, upstanding boy! Do you doubt the Rev., young Padawan? :):

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Don't worry, he'll pay some independent contractors from NY and CA to fly in at $200,000 each to form a committee to help him decide how to improve his image in the media. Once that's done he can focus on the "S" hitting the fan, by forming another committee of 10! Again these folks will be from other states and each receive a $200,000 salary (he's so fond of that number) they will then brainstorm ideas as to how to make those that don't pay his salary and fund his $200,000 a piece appointed positions, happy. When your tax statement pie chart comes in the mail you'll see 2 more wedges of the pie, "straub's appointments", and "straub's lawsuits".

Top Bottom