• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Dave Grohl says their new album is the "Let's Dance" of Bowie's discography.

Looking forward to it, and getting to their tour whenever that picks back up. Closest will probably be Cincinnati. Works for me!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Dave Grohl says their new album is the "Let's Dance" of Bowie's discography.

Looking forward to it, and getting to their tour whenever that picks back up. Closest will probably be Cincinnati. Works for me!

Foo fighters “April Foo Day” 1996 was my first concert!

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Apropos of nothing: Bing Crosby and David Bowie did a Christmas special together one time, or at least sang a song together during a Christmas special. Weirdest thing I've ever seen. Still traumatized.:runaway:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Apropos of nothing: Bing Crosby and David Bowie did a Christmas special together one time, or at least sang a song together during a Christmas special. Weirdest thing I've ever seen. Still traumatized.:runaway:
    Yeah, I'll take "Lame Attempted Crossovers" for 400, Alex.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Once you get past the stiff, awkward banter at the beginning, the song itself is actually pretty.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Once you get past the stiff, awkward banter at the beginning, the song itself is actually pretty.

I dunno. I seem to remember that as Bing was singing they had this weird fade-in of Bowie's face next to Bing's, just kind of hanging there singing, and I always thought Bowie was creepy looking. brrrrrblblblrr.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe, but it was Bing who was beating the tar out of his boys whether they needed it or not.

I hadn't ever heard that, but just looked it up. :(

Then again, I found this, so I have to wonder if there isn't a little bit of sour grapes going on too. Guessing the truth is somewhere in between.

"None of the four holds a steady job, each receiving a monthly check from a trust fund their mother established. Their father also set up a fund for each of his sons, but placed the money in a blind trust none of them can touch until age 65."

Top Bottom