• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    WW2 Vet, UN Ambassador, CIA Director, Vice President, President, oversaw the fall of Berlin Wall, Collapse of Soviet Union, calmed the nation after Rodney King, expelled Iraq from Kuwait in first US major military action since Vietnam.... and the last president that was truly a class act. Me personally, I think he's earned the time to be recognized. With a few exceptions, he was the model conservative, and one of the reasons I hold out hope the GOP can turn it around, and regain a solid foothold in their original vision. There ARE still conservatives out there like him.

RIP 41.

This right here. This is a sad moment. Like him or not, he was a war hero. And he did what he thought was right at the time. I have respect for him and all presidents past and present. I might not like or agree with all of them. But I can still show respect at a time like this.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The funeral epitomized everything that America is. I loved every minute of it. I recorded it and just watched the key parts with my boys.

Top Bottom