• ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Never knew him or met him

I never met him face to face either. When I posted about this game, he signed up and friended me and we played most nights. We'd play a few sets and then run to INGO to talk smack in PM or post in that thread... then go play some more. Hope it made his lengthy hospital stay a little less boring. He'll be sorely missed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I never met him face to face either. When I posted about this game, he signed up and friended me and we played most nights. We'd play a few sets and then run to INGO to talk smack in PM or post in that thread... then go play some more. Hope it made his lengthy hospital stay a little less boring. He'll be sorely missed.

:yesway:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This is sad news. To his family if you see this I send you my deepest condolences as a father and husband. In Randy's memory as well as my uncles memory I'm going to sign up as an organ donor this week. I never wanted to do it before but my uncle just died from a
    Lung condition and now to hear this it really just hits deep. If I can one day help a child keep their daddy or a wife her husband or a nephew his most beloved uncle the what greater final gift is there in this world?
    see ya one day again Marine!

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Well ****. I found myself thinking about this the other night. I feel truly awful for his kids and wife.

Good on all of you who cheered him up, and those joining the donor ranks.

:(

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Apparently Morgan88 did not read the entire thread. It actually would be nice if mods could modify the thread title to reflect Randy's passing.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Sorry to hear about this. I hope and pray for a good outcome.

Perhaps there already has been. RGriff's passing has increased awareness for the need of organ and bone marrow donors. It sounds like several INGO members have stepped up to the plate and signed their donor cards now that they are aware of the need for it.

Top Bottom