Please reply by conversation.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Sold for $2300

Another item up for sale for my mom. This a 2005 Roadmaster 6x12 enclosed trailer. It's a single axle ,and in great condition. Barn-type Door as well as side door, and the roof seals tight with no leaks. Perfect for motorcycles, snowmobiles, etc. Axle was replaced in fall 2011 for $1600 by Bill Gardner RV in Lafayette and the trailer has less than 500 miles on it since. Trailer will come with two spare tires and it has a clean title.

$3000 or best reasonable offer. Cash only, no trades. No delivery, must be picked up from it's storage location, halfway between Brownsburg and Clermont. Please keep all questions and offers to PM's. No "PM Sent" bumps please.

Trailer is clean and empty (although some of the pics were taken when it had some stuff in it)

Last edited:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    BTT. I've been asked about trades; as I'm selling this for my Mom, trades aren't really something I'm looking for. However, if you want to offer firearm(s) only, with the understanding I'm going to list them for sale (for cash for my Mom), then I'll listen to your offer. Otherwise, reasonable cash offers only.

And please, don't post in the thread, PM only.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom