Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    That's Crazy! Looks like a lot of damage from the Video. Just left there a few minutes ago. Glad to see it back to normal! Hope these guns turn up and the thieves get put away.

I literally just left there a few minutes ago too, bought a new pistol for my ol' lady.

Good people up there, would like to see these thugs get busted.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    sorry to hear that, i truly hope they catch they guys and you get your merchandise back

To capitalize on that:

I hope they get caught and get placed in prison for a very long time. Insurance may have covered their losses and damages but I think the underlying issue here is; these guys are hardened criminals - who knows who has these firearms now.

They could be used for home invasions, more robberies etc. I really hope these guys get caught!

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Update

One gun has been recovered and I'll be getting it back after the state police lab has cleared it. The story is, somewhere around 42nd and Post, a security guard sees a group of young men, one is relieving himself on the exterior of an apartment building. He attempts to stop them and they run away, ditching the shotgun.

Anyone interested on a gently used Remington 887?

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    One gun has been recovered and I'll be getting it back after the state police lab has cleared it. The story is, somewhere around 42nd and Post, a security guard sees a group of young men, one is relieving himself on the exterior of an apartment building. He attempts to stop them and they run away, ditching the shotgun.

Anyone interested on a gently used Remington 887?

Only problem is now that gun has been "in the system". I don't care for red flags. :noway:

Top Bottom