• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    Just keep your finances separate... and buy what you want....

Buy Glocks. Only take them out one at a time. They all look alike! :D

:ar15:

Married 18 years and it has always worked for me

But when she does notice something new, she goes out and buys a new COACH purse. The last time I got "busted" she make the comment " you know COACH makes some pretty nice gun holsters"

Last edited:

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    I am one of the lucky husbands I guess. My wife, both daughters and now one son in law and one soon to be SIL all shoot. My SIL and I buy guns and enjoy them extremely. Today for example, a box of 500 LR 22's shot cleaning up the gun range on my farm. I gave my wife a revolver for Valentine's, a Ruger 10/22 for just the heck uva it. She knows if I buy a gun, it is from my third or fourth job, all bills are paid, money in bank, didn't rob peter to pay paul. Expect the same from her on what she purchases. 27 years and looking for many more.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    My wife has the code to my (our) safe and she told me that she thinks I need to quit stacking the handguns. I wasn't sure what she was getting to. She then said, "they seem to be reproducing!" I was busted.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I don't blink an eye when payment is made with cash & credit.
    If you order something I will call and leave this message
    "This is TSG and Scotts order is in". I won't answer what it is if asked, I help hide the secret guys. My hubby hates it he can't keep secrets now though, :D

JDIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Indy
    I've been on both sides of this one.

My former wife seemed to question everything I bought, but didn't have an issue buying something she 'needed'.

My current (long-time) girlfriend isn't always thrilled about the gun purchases, but takes the attitude of we each buy what we can afford to after paying our bills.

Man, I love this woman! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

gtrlspl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    South Bend
    I would just pretend she doesn't know what she is talking about and I had said gun all along. Then in the single moment of self doubt I would, 1. Try to change the subject. or 2. Tell her I was offended that she thought I would buy a new gun without consulting her.

Bryanearl

Plinker
    Rating - 57.1%
    4   3   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Rosedale, Indiana
    Thats why you make them paranoid to the point where they actually love it when you buy more guns to protect them when the bad things come. Make loud noises at night have a friend bang on windows.....you know fun stuff.

Brett244

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    Plainfield
    I guess this is one of the upsides to being young and single! The only thing I really have to worry about is my parents questioning the armory im starting at home. HAHA

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Detroit
    This has happened to me a time or two.....:):
    I always tell her just usually wait for a an optmal time to reveal my new purchase. I found it best to reveal such a purchase after I do something nice for the misses as it is usually overlooked in that moment.

Of coarse I always hear at some point:

"Did You Really Need Another One?"

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Must admit to being the luckiest guy around, at my house the only question is having the dollars. If I've saved up money in my "gun fund" it's mine to spend as I wish and while her opinion on what to get is considered the final choice is mine and whether or not to get something isn't an issue. And if she sees one she wants and has the money, the same applies.

Top Bottom