• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    It is a 2 stamp gun. I believe the Thompson Machine barrel is right around 11 inches. Other lengths I would have to check as I don't recall. Accuracy wise it has done great. Its by no means as accurate as one of my Kidd barrels, but I wanted a 50 yards and in plinker. For that, its a lot of fun.

Tooreal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Integrally Suppressed 10/22 SBR. Is their Anyway to get around the 2nd Stamp?

BoilerWes,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, I appreciate it very much.
    I'm Going to have to get myself one of those in that same configuration, and I know that by Christmas I should have everything I need to make it an early Gift for myself , I Hope? Is there a way around having to get a 2nd Stamp?
    If I used a Charger instead, and Got a Integrally Suppressed Barrel and then put it in an Federal Ordnance underfolder stock like SHEEPDOG GEAR is Going to do, it would become a SBR at that point and I would then Need the 2nd Stamp wouldn't it, or I would assume that would Change it from a pistol to a Suppressed SBR and there's just No getting around that 2nd Stamp is their? It sure would be Nice if it could be done. Save $200 and get it Quicker and for Less Money Too!

With the New Short Folding and Short Collapsible Stocks that have been Approved by the ATF, or NFA tart can be used on a Pistol, it seems like it could work? So Many rules, and when they Change them or make exceptions, I usually don't hear about all of the Legalities that they Intel? It can get confusing to me?!!

Thanks again for any info..

Top Bottom