• ...and so much more!
  • t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    I installed the springs on both of our LCPs after they had a few boxes of ammo through them. They ran 100% with the factory springs and have ran 100% with the #13s in them...this includes a few different brands of ball and a bunch of XTP sd loads. The only other mods I did to the gun "operational" wise were to polish their feed ramps and chambers with a felt dremel cone and some Flitz.

This vid should give you a good look at the grip...[video=youtube;p3FrOPrJ-q0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3FrOPrJ-q0[/video]

AndrewG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2016
    Brownsburg
    I called Noblesville store. Never had any in stock and wont do a rain check. Sounds like false advertising. Glad I didn't head out there on this frosty day.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I called Noblesville store. Never had any in stock and wont do a rain check. Sounds like false advertising. Glad I didn't head out there on this frosty day.

The store didn't publish that ad. They are at the mercy of what their buyers can get from the distributors. No rain check on guns or ammo is standard business when you don't even know when or if you'll get it back in stock again, much less what the price is. I can't even begin to get my hands on any more LCPs or G42s (besides what I already have) or G43s
    for customers.

tocws2002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2016
    KY
    Seems like most gun shops and retailers are carrying the LCP for the $200-$230 price. I've been eyeballing them and about pulled the trigger when I found one for $250 a couole months ago. May end up picking up two of these now for the price, it's just too good to pass up.

-jb

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Seems like most gun shops and retailers are carrying the LCP for the $200-$230 price. I've been eyeballing them and about pulled the trigger when I found one for $250 a couole months ago. May end up picking up two of these now for the price, it's just too good to pass up.

-jb

You'll eventually be able to get one for 199.99 local. You can buy them for 199.99 online. If you don't want to wait I think I posted that point blank has them for 229.99.

tocws2002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2016
    KY
    Thanks ajeandy, I stopped the other day at a local shop and they had it for $220, but said the manager may come down a little if more than one was purchased. With the online purchase you'll still have to pay shipping and/or the transfer fee making it the same or more as in store, correct?

$199.99 at the LGS would be awesome, hopefully that will happen soon!

-jb

tocws2002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2016
    KY
    There is a Rural King just up the road, will have to check it out to see if they have it for $199.99 and if they have any in stock. Thanks for the heads up.

-jb

TECKS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 30, 2014
    SPEEDWAY
    I've checked just about every shop I know in the Indy loop and found a gen2 stainless slide for $289 OTD with tax @ 500guns. I was willing to pay the extra because I like to support small business... I put 200 rounds through it Saturday and was very happy with the quality of the trigger and no malfunctions what so ever...

Top Bottom