• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    I bought the last PC9 at Fort Liberty today. Hopefully I'll get a chance to shoot it soon. Feels great in my hands and I like the trigger, decided on it over the FX-9.

SteelDude91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    NWI
    Didn't even know these were a thing! I had an original production one but traded it off because of the magazines, I'll have to pick one up.

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    I shot my PC9 for the first time yesterday and was very impressed with it. I put about 120 rounds through it with using Glock 33 round magazines with no failures. It's a very fun gun to shoot, especially with a red dot sight. The only negative I can find with this gun is that it could be lighter. Overall I'm very happy with it.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Thanks guys, I hadn't seen that. I'll be picking one up next weekend. Pretty sure it has the SR and Glock ones. I'll check into ordering the American magwell as I have a Ruger American. Now to get the form 1 can built for it. I have it approved just need a couple more pieces!

Ryno22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2017
    Fishers
    I'm a little late to the show, but I shot one of these at the range over the weekend.

My first reaction was that it was a little heavy. After I put a few rounds down range, I was convinced that I need one!

Has there been any issues with this rifle? Are there any aftermarket accessories available?

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Have seen a few people post that they have had some feed issues but for the most part nothing. There are a few aftermarket parts starting to pop up. Oversized charging handle and mag release, flared mag well.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I rented one at Point Blank yesterday and put a whopping 50 rounds through it. It was right nice, accurate, and nice to shoot.

For MY eyes and comfortable shooting position (with bulky ear muffs and with Rx inserts in my ESS Ice shooting glasses), I had a hard time with the iron sights at the 25 yard extent of the range. At the 7 yard line I could see well enough to make 1 ragged hole with 10 shots (out of a 16 rd mag) if I took my time.

IF I buy one, I'll need an optic with a riser.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I rented one at Point Blank yesterday and put a whopping 50 rounds through it. It was right nice, accurate, and nice to shoot.

For MY eyes and comfortable shooting position (with bulky ear muffs and with Rx inserts in my ESS Ice shooting glasses), I had a hard time with the iron sights at the 25 yard extent of the range. At the 7 yard line I could see well enough to make 1 ragged hole with 10 shots (out of a 16 rd mag) if I took my time.

IF I buy one, I'll need an optic with a riser.

I have a couple of different red dots I'm looking to put on mine. Both have risers I just need to decide which one I want to put on it.

Top Bottom