• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I think I am gonna pass on one for now Hickok 45 had a few jams while testing. It’s rare when he has a malfunction.

I've choked 2 different Glock pistols in my life. Better pass on those, too.

And the one I shot at PB didn't miss a beat - and it's not as if those are meticulously maintained. That was with 115gr FMJ, though. I bet a different profile bullet MAY cause issues - just like it may cause issues with other guns.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I would bet in a few months after the “new gun” effect wears off. The feeding problems will become more pronounced.
    Then a 2.0 version will come out ? Quite few reviews on the PC say “great carbine only jams some of the time”?

BTW I am being a hypocrite since I have not touched one yet?

Tactically Fat
    Everyone knows Glock,s do not jam just ask the inter webs and the you tube!
    They even dropped one out of an airplane!

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I agree with you. I use a Bushnell TRS25 on several of my rifles. Very nice for not much money.

I have one on my Ruger 22/45 Lite. Love it. I'm planning on putting one from Acme Machine on the PCC. I'll post pics when I do.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I would bet in a few months after the “new gun” effect wears off. The feeding problems will become more pronounced.
    Then a 2.0 version will come out ? Quite few reviews on the PC say “great carbine only jams some of the time”?

BTW I am being a hypocrite since I have not touched one yet?

Tactically Fat
    Everyone knows Glock,s do not jam just ask the inter webs and the you tube!
    They even dropped one out of an airplane!

Id bet some people failed to read the instructions on how to adjust the nut. Seems when they read the instructions and did the proper adjustment the problems went away.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    I’m 500 + rounds in on mine no jams whatsoever. I’d be willing to bet some of these issues are related to after market glock mags as well as barrel nut adjustment.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I’m 500 + rounds in on mine no jams whatsoever. I’d be willing to bet some of these issues are related to after market glock mags as well as barrel nut adjustment.

Looked at one last week. Really like how it feels and all of the nice features. Thanks for your review. Most the times problems seem to be with after market Glock mags...that's why I stay away from them.

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    Reminds me of when my son was about 3 or 4 years old. We were assembling a t-ball set his grandfather bought him. I emptied the box and picked up the few pages of paper that were included inside. I showed him the pages and said: These are the instructions. guys don't use them. And I threw the pages across the room.

He is now a nuclear engineer. I think those two things may be related. :):

hoosierfishing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Got to put some rounds through my carbine for the first time. I was really impressed. It was accurate and easy to shoot. Got to love the 33 round mag fun. Initial impressions is that it’s a great value for the money.

Top Bottom