• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    With all these scare threads about the Lifetime popping up if it really does happen no one will believe it.

Wesley929

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    NW INDY
    The homeless guy on the off ramp said and I quote "The Indiana congress has proposed, voted, and Governor Daniels has signed legislation invalidating all lifetime LTCH licenses and the State of Indiana will now recognize constitutional carry of any and all firearms by any citizen of the United States in Indiana".

When he said it there was this real patriotic music playing from somewhere too.
    I thought that was odd but I believe him.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The homeless guy on the off ramp said and I quote "The Indiana congress has proposed, voted, and Governor Daniels has signed legislation invalidating all lifetime LTCH licenses and the State of Indiana will now recognize constitutional carry of any and all firearms by any citizen of the United States in Indiana".
    You will leave my family out of this!

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    First of all, its not a cc permit, it is a License To Carry a Handgun (LTCH)...

I wish I had a dollar for every time this rumor has come around... I would be beyond rich, and would own a lot more than I do.

And I wish I had a dollar for everytime a gun guy played semantics. You clearly knew what they were referring to, what's the big deal?

(clip / mag, permit/license , assault weapon/semi-auto sporting rifle, hammer / striker ect)

I'd have WAY more dollars than you!!!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You clearly knew what they were referring to, what's the big deal?

(clip / mag, permit/license , assault weapon/semi-auto sporting rifle, hammer / striker ect)

Ah, the old "c'mon, you knew what I meant" defense... always easier than learning the proper terminology. Plus, it prevents others from being confused into thinking you know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    And I wish I had a dollar for everytime a gun guy played semantics. You clearly knew what they were referring to, what's the big deal?

I'd have WAY more dollars than you!!!

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone played "I wish I had a dollar"!!!!

I'd have more than you both!!!! :spend:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Here's the real deal:

They do not issue lifetime permits/licenses in Texas. Since they don't do it in Texas, they can't do in anywhere else. That mean's Indiana has to stop.

Refer to Kirk's First Law of the Internet.

Top Bottom